AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned due to asking how to avoid a ban?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2020
Venezuela, living now in Colombia
Chaturbate Username
Alexa_Mike20
Hello all - I need some help with my account (@punker barbie)..

Impacted account: "Bella_Babis15", ticket 18508702.

When I started with Chaturbate about 10 months ago, it was no problem to create accounts for me and my friends and to pass the age verification procedure - although it nearly always took several tries to upload photos, till they got accepted by Chaturbate.
This has changed completely since the last 3 months - when I now create a new account and upload the age verification photos, not only the photos got rejected - NO! - now also the accounts get banned almost immediately.

I had several situations, where I created a new account, uploaded the age verification photos 3 minutes later, received a "too blurry, too dark, too small" rejection mail after 4 minutes and had my account banned after 20 minutes!
So multiple of my new accounts obviously got banned for "bad photo quality" - some of them were unlocked weeks later after exchanging many mails to the Chaturbate support, some of them are still banned.

For my last attempt to create a new account, the situation is even more - well, let's call it astonishing... the details here:
  • I created a new account "Bella_babi15".
  • Uploaded three age verification sets for the two performers. One got accepted, two were rejected.
  • I was afraid, that this account also would be banned, if I upload too may "bad" photo sets. So I wrote an email to the Chaturbate support, asking, what I could do in order to minimize the risk of a ban, when I upload even more photo sets.
  • The support stated "that my account is not banned at the moment" and that I just should take care that "the photos are not too dark, too small or too blurry..."
  • One day later my friends were at my home again and we took new age verification photos. But when I tried to upload them, I found that my account meanwhile has been banned!
  • So somewhere between the Chaturbate support mail ("your account is not banned") and the new upload attempt one day later, my perviously functional account got banned.
    Well - for what? for asking questions about bans?
I am writing mails to the support for over an week now, asking for a reason for this ban and begging to unlock the account again, so I can upload new photos...
Up to now, the Chaturbate support has not answered even once!

Meanwhile, I am deeply frustrated!

What kind of behaviour is this? What is the Chaturbate support doing here? Banning the whole account, when all I have done was uploading photos?
In the last weeks I have been writing numerous mails to the Chaturbate to support for, every time for this issue "account banned due to bad photos".
  • In the whole Chaturbate terms and regulations there is NO rule, which can be violated by uploading age verification photos (if the age verification is for performers older than 18 years).
  • In case of bad photos, these single photos should be rejected - not the whole account should be banned!
  • Here I have the impression that some members of the Chaturbate support are completely untrained and / or inexperienced and can not distinguish between "rejecting a single photo" and "banning the complete account".

@punker barbie
If you could look into my issue - any help is greatly appreciated !

But even more important - maybe you could provide some insight in this issue "bad photos => account banned"?
What kind of procedure is the support following here?
From my perspective, banning the account simply for uploading photos is completely absurd - but maybe I'm missing something?

=> please give some details, under which circumstances such a ban could occur or could make sense.... maybe I can learn, how to avoind these "bad photo bans" in the future....

I like working on Chaturbate - but the age verification procedure meanwhile is just absurd. On other cam sites I can create new accounts and do the age verification in less than 30 minutes!
On Chaturbate - at least for my last 4 tries - is really took weeks, because I always had to discuss with the support to get my "banned for bad photos" accounts unlocked again.

with best regards

YR

Yesterday now I finally received a reaction from the Chaturbate support...
I got banned (for "uploading photos"??) , I ask the support for the reason for the ban and the answer is....

Guess what?

Well, of course that was an easy question - the answer is the usual answer you always get from Chaturtbate support when asking the reason for a ban:

• "access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent" - and
  • "we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban".

So again - no reason given, no support offered from the support...

@punker barbie
Since the Chaturbate support grants himself the freedom to ignore my justified objection, you are my only help left!
I need a thinking human being looking into my issue, someone who is capable of more than only sending out standardized rejection emails....

Any help is greatly appreciated!

with best regards

YR

Upvote 0
Hi Ghost of Supporter,

thank you for your mail - but no - the account name is "Bella_babi15" (without an "i") not "bella_babis15" - my mistake, the auto correction added the "i"...
The account is a combination of the nicknames of the two performers ("Bella" for the girl and "Babi" for her boyfriend). The "15" is just a random number, since some of the name combinations were already taken and reserved on Chaturbate.

So no, I don't think that could be a reason for the ban.... but thank you for your replay!

with best regards

YR

Upvote 0
Many site banned numbers under 18 being used for roomnames e.g sexygirl16 is a NONO ..however Chaturbate make stuff up as they go along. So really who knows?

Upvote 0
Many site banned numbers under 18 being used for roomnames e.g sexygirl16 is a NONO ..however Chaturbate make stuff up as they go along. So really who knows?
Hello Ghostofsupporter,

thank your this tip - I will remember that, next time I have ti create an account....

Nevertheless, Chaturbate banned several new accounts (also without any numbers or "suspicious" names) directly after uploading the age verification photos - so I still assume that this case falls under the "ban category [bad age verification photos]" and not "[suspicious names]"....

@punker barbie
The Chaturbate support is still ignoring all my emails and requests for more information.
Could you please look into my issue and trigger a valid response from the support team?
If the name "bella_babi15" is not acceptable, then please delete the account (so I can create a new one) or unlock the account (so I can upload new photos).

any help is greatly appreciated!

best regards

YR

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
The account is still banned and support is not answering at all (default text templates do not count)
Please help me here - any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Impacted account: "Bella_Babi15", ticket 18508702.

What really bugs me here, is the wording Chaturbate is using for banned accounts:

• "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."
    • That means, we are not exactly sure, that you really have violated anything at all...
    • but we ban your account nevertheless!
    • We prefer to hang 1000 innocents, before we risk to let one guilty offender escape....
  • "Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action."
    • Yes, of course the account owner in 99% of all cases has a question about this ban - he wants to know the exact reason for this ban!
    • But if you send an email to the support, asking for the reason or an explanation, you just receive the default email template:
  • "Your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent"
    • Your first reaction here is: "they can not be serious - lets write an other email"
    • But: Chaturbate also has an answer for this reaction:
  • "We will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban"
So in summary:
  • Chaturbate bans accounts on the slightest suspicion
  • Contrary to the "feel free to contact us" Chaturbate does not respond to any objections
    (sending out default email templates is NOT an answer to the question "why?")
  • And finally Chaturbate refuses any further communication at all....
Yes, I know this is only my personal experience, there are thousands of other performers who have no problems at all...

But when you have problems, the Chaturbate support in some (many?) cases is not very helpful at all.
When I browse through the topics in this forum, there are many topics dealing with bans out of the blue...

@punker barbie
Could you please provide some insights, what guidelines the Chaturbate support is following here?
Maybe some background information from an insider would help me (us) to understand this "ban" situations...

with best regards

YR

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: ghostofsupporter
Upvote 0
You will NEVER get a clear responsive answer to this if any response at all. It has been going on for years, as can be seen just by skimming through the thousands of near identical postings in this forum.

It's part of Chaturbate and the biggest issue is they still refuse to address it or modify their internal processes.

Its really cruel how they treat some of their models and members

Upvote 0
You will NEVER get a clear responsive answer to this if any response at all. It has been going on for years, as can be seen just by skimming through the thousands of near identical postings in this forum.

It's part of Chaturbate and the biggest issue is they still refuse to address it or modify their internal processes.

Its really cruel how they treat some of their models and members
Hi Ghostofsupporter,

there were two situations in the past months were I personally really screwed something up - and back then I met a member of the Chaturbate support, who really looked into my issue and discussed it with me.
Yes, a real thinking human being, reading my mails and responding accurately! That is the straw, to which i cling. Someone looking into my issue and agreeing, that uploading age verification photos does not violated any Chaturbate regulations...

=> Here in this forum I'm hoping to trigger a response from @punker barbie - in some of the postings here she has been very helpful - so I hope she also will / can help me.

But unfortunately I have to agree with you - the overwhelming number of "I have been banned and don't know why" postings in this forum shows a clear and scary picture.
The "internal Chaturbate processes" you mentioned are obviously not designed to provide a "good customer experience" for the models and supporters... and it is pretty obvious, that there is no intention to change that...

If I had found this forum before my Chaturbate career, I probably never would have started at Chaturbate - instead I would have switched to one of the other Cam Sites.
But now I'm used to work at Chaturbate and accordingly I'm struggling for a chance to continue my career there...

with best regards

YR

Upvote 0
Hello all - I need some help with my account (@punker barbie)..

Impacted account: "Bella_Babis15", ticket 18508702.

When I started with Chaturbate about 10 months ago, it was no problem to create accounts for me and my friends and to pass the age verification procedure - although it nearly always took several tries to upload photos, till they got accepted by Chaturbate.
This has changed completely since the last 3 months - when I now create a new account and upload the age verification photos, not only the photos got rejected - NO! - now also the accounts get banned almost immediately.

I had several situations, where I created a new account, uploaded the age verification photos 3 minutes later, received a "too blurry, too dark, too small" rejection mail after 4 minutes and had my account banned after 20 minutes!
So multiple of my new accounts obviously got banned for "bad photo quality" - some of them were unlocked weeks later after exchanging many mails to the Chaturbate support, some of them are still banned.

For my last attempt to create a new account, the situation is even more - well, let's call it astonishing... the details here:
  • I created a new account "Bella_babi15".
  • Uploaded three age verification sets for the two performers. One got accepted, two were rejected.
  • I was afraid, that this account also would be banned, if I upload too may "bad" photo sets. So I wrote an email to the Chaturbate support, asking, what I could do in order to minimize the risk of a ban, when I upload even more photo sets.
  • The support stated "that my account is not banned at the moment" and that I just should take care that "the photos are not too dark, too small or too blurry..."
  • One day later my friends were at my home again and we took new age verification photos. But when I tried to upload them, I found that my account meanwhile has been banned!
  • So somewhere between the Chaturbate support mail ("your account is not banned") and the new upload attempt one day later, my perviously functional account got banned.
    Well - for what? for asking questions about bans?
I am writing mails to the support for over an week now, asking for a reason for this ban and begging to unlock the account again, so I can upload new photos...
Up to now, the Chaturbate support has not answered even once!

Meanwhile, I am deeply frustrated!

What kind of behaviour is this? What is the Chaturbate support doing here? Banning the whole account, when all I have done was uploading photos?
In the last weeks I have been writing numerous mails to the Chaturbate to support for, every time for this issue "account banned due to bad photos".
  • In the whole Chaturbate terms and regulations there is NO rule, which can be violated by uploading age verification photos (if the age verification is for performers older than 18 years).
  • In case of bad photos, these single photos should be rejected - not the whole account should be banned!
  • Here I have the impression that some members of the Chaturbate support are completely untrained and / or inexperienced and can not distinguish between "rejecting a single photo" and "banning the complete account".

@punker barbie
If you could look into my issue - any help is greatly appreciated !

But even more important - maybe you could provide some insight in this issue "bad photos => account banned"?
What kind of procedure is the support following here?
From my perspective, banning the account simply for uploading photos is completely absurd - but maybe I'm missing something?

=> please give some details, under which circumstances such a ban could occur or could make sense.... maybe I can learn, how to avoind these "bad photo bans" in the future....

I like working on Chaturbate - but the age verification procedure meanwhile is just absurd. On other cam sites I can create new accounts and do the age verification in less than 30 minutes!
On Chaturbate - at least for my last 4 tries - is really took weeks, because I always had to discuss with the support to get my "banned for bad photos" accounts unlocked again.

with best regards

YR
It is disrespectful as much as with the issuer, like the user, worst of all is that they do not give a reasonable explanation 😭 it is very sad

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Please look into my issue and help me here!

> "Banned since 18 days, 6 emails sent, 1 default email template answer ("banned permanently"), 0 response from a real thinking human being..."

My crime? I have uploaded 3 sets of age verification sets, 2 of them got rejected - then I got banned, obviously for uploading bad quality photos...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

YR

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.