Hi Amber, PLEASE HELP — I was banned on Chaturbate because of an ID verification issue, even though I had never broadcasted. 
My first account, @itsyiendoll, was banned after my ID verification was denied several times. I then created a second account, @imyour_yien11, and submitted my original, valid ID, but that account was also banned.
I had never gone live or broadcasted on either account. Both accounts were banned during the ID verification process.
I already contacted Chaturbate Support and I’m still waiting for a response. I’m really worried because I don’t know what else I can do.
@punker barbie , have you seen a situation like this before? Is there anything you recommend I do to get my case reviewed? I would really appreciate any advice or guidance you can give me.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
My first account, @itsyiendoll, was banned after my ID verification was denied several times. I then created a second account, @imyour_yien11, and submitted my original, valid ID, but that account was also banned.
I had never gone live or broadcasted on either account. Both accounts were banned during the ID verification process.
I already contacted Chaturbate Support and I’m still waiting for a response. I’m really worried because I don’t know what else I can do.
@punker barbie , have you seen a situation like this before? Is there anything you recommend I do to get my case reviewed? I would really appreciate any advice or guidance you can give me.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.