AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned.. for simply having BRB on screen for 25 minutes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
@punker barbie please help.. again.. :( account name "snarfle"

banned... its ridiculous.. why is there such a double standard? i know several models who go on lunch for 45 mins, and never get their stream cut off.. if i am gone 15 mins i get cut off.. and this time banned! the worst part is that i was gone because my connection to CB was so bad, so i was desperately fucking with my modem and router trying to fix things..

thank you so much!!!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
If they called for a faceless model verify during that time and you did not response in 5 minutes that gets a ban.

Generally they don't want dead air and/or videos (even your own content) playing and if either can randomly ask for a faceless model verification, and failure to verify will get a ban.

Upvote 0
They ban immediately for outside also, so I suspect that if you submit a ticket and nicely say I did not know it was against the rules to have BRB up for that long they will reactivate your account since it was not a major transgression of the rules.

I think the model not on cam/not live is because there are people that would simply broadcast their material and/or someone else's for tips and they want to attempt to prevent the copyright issues when it is someone elses, so require it to always be attended by someone and as such randomly do a verify.

Upvote 0
More nonsense from Chaturbate. Why can't they just cut you off with a warning message/email? Banning just seems over the top and a waste of everyones time..
but its the chaturbate way!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Well, I am not a tech guy and I know nothing about how a camsite is run or operated. But It makes sense though, from a business perspective. I mean, just like any business it's not like they are operating a charity. So lots of minutes away from the screen means consuming site bandwith, I suppose, and also taking the spot of another model who could have been tipped or taken to private in those 30 minutes, thus making money for the site. A ban is too much of a radical measure, though. My 2 cents.

Upvote 0
Something that hasnt been mentioned, what was your BRB screen? was it a still image? was it a video that could have been mistaken for a live broadcast?

The if the brb screen was a video and not clearly indicated that it was a BRB screen then I can understand the ban.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
you cant put BRB on your screen what ive seen models do this before.... im confused. :(

iirc I don't think CB technically allows it, though it was probably because they were off screen for 45 min. I remember reading somewhere on CB that they don't want users away from camera for more than 15 minutes, though I can't seem to find it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.