AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for unknown reasons

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
So I tried logging in today after being online earlier in the day and knighting in a models room with no problems, and my account has been banned. After contancting support I was told I received a 7 day ban for "Advertising models in private messages or other model rooms". This is completely untrue, I am a knight in one models room and hers is the only room I go into and talk in, I absolutely did not do what I am being accused of. So I replied to support to ask what exactly it was I said or did so I could be sure not to make the same mistake again and was told that "Please note that we cannot share any evidences". This is insane, I've lost access to my account for no reason and can't even find out the reason why. Can @Charlie_SC help me with this please? My support ticket number is 736541. Thank you.

Seems rather stupid that they cannot tell you "On this date, in this room, you said '....' "

I know SC is not a democracy but surely if a "crime" has been committed, "we" are entitled to know exactly what we did wrong.

Reactions: Bulllgod
Upvote 0
Seems rather stupid that they cannot tell you "On this date, in this room, you said '....' "

I know SC is not a democracy but surely if a "crime" has been committed, "we" are entitled to know exactly what we did wrong.
How else are we supposed to know what we did wrong so we don't do it again? It really is crazy, I can't understand the reasoning and now all communication has stopped.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hey @Bulllgod

I have reviewed the case and I believe there was a bit of confusion when it was being moderated.

As a knight, you were referring to the model's name in the public chat instead of saying the models' username (which is different).
So the team thought you were advertising another model in that model's room (which is against the rules).

I sincerely apologise for the error.
Your account is now reactivated.

Reactions: Bulllgod
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.