AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Creation Issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 13, 2024
Hi @Charlie_SC,
Can you please help. I created a new account but I am getting a reply saying I m permanently banned from site.

I was approached by a Studio Manager a while back he told me that he will create my ID and gave me all info about the work.
He created my ID but I did not work there. And now when I am trying to create my new ID it is saying I am banned.

I am trying to create ID using my passport which I got last month only. Someone told me some studio manager put some other model on my id when i did not want to work.

Can you please help. If you want you can put my account on probation/review. Please help.

It can be quite difficult because people can take your profile for others to use for live, this is absolutely prohibited on Stripchat, you can pm Stripchat representative here for further reference. @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
It can be quite difficult because people can take your profile for others to use for live, this is absolutely prohibited on Stripchat, you can pm Stripchat representative here for further reference. @Charlie_SC
Yes. Thanks for reference.
Unfortunately, I got to know about this now. And I cannot do anything.
It feels helpless as I got scammed.

Upvote 0