AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for wrong reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2020
Hi @punker barbie

Please be informed that a user approached me via PM when I was broadcasting and brought up the topic of shows in other platforms (like skype, yahoo etc.). I refused immediately to the user since it against CB policy. Another day, when I was not broadcasting a model brought up the same topic and I immediately left the room. Now the CB admins have banned me thinking that I communicated about the other platforms. I explained several times to them that it was not me who brought up the topic, rather, it was other users and models.

No my account has been banned and they are not even replying to my mail.

Can you kindly help me on this please since this is a clear mistake.

Thanks and regards,
hotrod779 (My CB username)

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
CB already gave you their final answer in your other thread...
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.
Permanent ban is permanent. I'd suggest finding other platforms to work on and pay close attention to the ToS

Upvote 0
I understand that @ElGato. But please try to understand that it was not my fault and due to incorrect investigation, I am facing this ban. This is clearly mistake and unfair.
Just requesting kindly if there is any possible way to convince the same to the CB team and get back my account.

Upvote 0
Hi @ElGato and @punker barbie
Please try to understand that I am facing ban not because of my fault but because someone else has violated the policy during chat with me. Is there any way i can get my account since this is clearly a mistake ?

Upvote 0
Are you willing to share Chaturbate's "detailed response" to you? Perhaps that info could provide some detail that might lead to other suggestions which could possibly help your particular situation.

Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie

Please be informed that a user approached me via PM when I was broadcasting and brought up the topic of shows in other platforms (like skype, yahoo etc.). I refused immediately to the user since it against CB policy. Another day, when I was not broadcasting a model brought up the same topic and I immediately left the room. Now the CB admins have banned me thinking that I communicated about the other platforms. I explained several times to them that it was not me who brought up the topic, rather, it was other users and models.

No my account has been banned and they are not even replying to my mail.

Can you kindly help me on this please since this is a clear mistake.

Thanks and regards,
hotrod779 (My CB username)
There is something you are not telling us. If CB did what you are accusing them of doing then 80%+ of the models would be banned. CB will not ban you if someone else mentioned other platforms. If you kept the conversation going then yes they will ban you. They do review ALL text messages and video stream from you before making a final decision

The answer you got here from CB support is the first time I have seen them say "support is unable to assist further"

Reactions: ElGato
Upvote 0
Are you willing to share Chaturbate's "detailed response" to you? Perhaps that info could provide some detail that might lead to other suggestions which could possibly help your particular situation.
I am willing to share Chaturbate's "detailed response". But to whom and how ?

Upvote 0
There is something you are not telling us. If CB did what you are accusing them of doing then 80%+ of the models would be banned. CB will not ban you if someone else mentioned other platforms. If you kept the conversation going then yes they will ban you. They do review ALL text messages and video stream from you before making a final decision

The answer you got here from CB support is the first time I have seen them say "support is unable to assist further"
I am willing to share the mail conversation if that helps. What I am telling here is 100% truth and nothing else.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.