AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned Forever.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2023
Hello,

I am an active model on Stripchat by the name Little_girl_Disha. I have been broadcasting since January 2023 without any problem. Yesterday I received an email that my account has been suspended forever and the reason stated in email is - violation of show rules. So i contacted stripchat support to find more details and I received an email that my account has been banned for violating user guidelines. A link about those guidelines was given in the email as "community guidelines". I read all the guidelines. But all those guidelines pertain to user accounts. Mine is a model account. How can a model be banned for violating user guidelines which pertain to users and not models. I think there has been some kind of mix-up. On my part I have not violated any rule during broadcasting. I had been broadcasting duly following all the rules since January 2023. How can I be blocked suddenly. There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding and my account is blocked by mistake. I humbly request stripchat to look into the issue closely and unblock my account so I can continue with my work.

Thank you.

Reactions: Andie
Upvote 0
Number 1 community guideline. I'm fairly sure these apply to all users, not just customers. We just have model guidelines as well.

As a user you are not allowed to:

• Use a username of a hateful, racist, defamatory, ethnically offensive nature or any username related to children, incest, terrorist organization and/or any other sites.

Upvote 0
Hello,

I am an active model on Stripchat by the name Little_girl_Disha. I have been broadcasting since January 2023 without any problem. Yesterday I received an email that my account has been suspended forever and the reason stated in email is - violation of show rules. So i contacted stripchat support to find more details and I received an email that my account has been banned for violating user guidelines. A link about those guidelines was given in the email as "community guidelines". I read all the guidelines. But all those guidelines pertain to user accounts. Mine is a model account. How can a model be banned for violating user guidelines which pertain to users and not models. I think there has been some kind of mix-up. On my part I have not violated any rule during broadcasting. I had been broadcasting duly following all the rules since January 2023. How can I be blocked suddenly. There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding and my account is blocked by mistake. I humbly request stripchat to look into the issue closely and unblock my account so I can continue with my work.

Thank you.

Hey
Please refer to my PM for further assistance regarding your suspension.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.