AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madame_Walton69x

Banhammered
Feb 1, 2024
I Am Stripchat model for almost half decade and i am one of a whole of famer in Trans Category in 2021 and 2023 one of the top earner model in Stripchat community But i got Suspended forever earlier Unpairly i have still earnings on my account i really work hard for it…They say i have violated the rules but i can’t say on the rules that i violated …my account is independent and its its really Unpair😭

I Am Stripchat model for almost half decade and i am one of a whole of famer in Trans Category in 2021 and 2023 one of the top earner model in Stripchat community But i got Suspended forever earlier Unpairly i have still earnings on my account i really work hard for it…They say i have violated the rules but i can’t say on the rules that i violated …my account is independent and its its really Unpair😭
Hope that anyone can help me to recover my account!!!

Upvote 0
Hope that anyone can help me to recover my account!!!
I Don’t what is the exact reason for blocking my account i already reach 22Thousand followers and a consistent top earner every month on Trans category…They need to be pair to the model they need to hear our side…I always try to contact support they are just replying the same like a robot or ai generated…So Unjustifiable and unpair for a model who work hard on cam for several years😢

Upvote 0
The accuse me that im using Technically modified Documents even all my ID’s are valid and legit its really unpair on my side as one of a good performer and top earner on Stripchat😭

Upvote 0
Dear @Charlie_SC
I do believe that i have never done any violations that would cause my account to blocked permanently.I have an idea that is there is a misunderstanding that has cause my account to be in this trouble. I will tell you my case ,I have uploaded my passport to registered again on my account, Because my first passport which expired and I renewed it in March 11,2021. Precisely on August 25,2022 I uploaded a new document which was approved and was again valid to broadcast again. Then recently on February 1,2024 , My account was blocked and after I revieved a message that im Suspended Forever, I wrote to help@stripchat.com and the responded that my account ‘Madame_Walton69x’ has been permanently blocked due to using technically modified documents.Which is not true my Documents is legitimate and Valid, The passport number of my ID you can use that to check the validity of my ID. Almost 2years after registering my new documentation i was unfairly blocked and i wrote so many times for 3days at help@stripchat.com and only received messages from Artificial Intelligence Generated. My document is legitimate, I have my account for almost several years, It’s unfair to be blocked by an AI or an Robot Generated when any human eye can verify the legitimacy of my documentation, but not only i receive aumoted generated message.I just need a conversation to explain and clarify to my side as one of your top earner model to a real Person Agent. I would really appreciate it if you could look at my case and be that human eye that can verify the authenticity of my documents l. I hope to hear from your team as soon as possible.Thank you so much

Sincerely, Madame_Walton69x

Upvote 0
Dear @xChloe,

I do believe that i have never done any violations that would cause my account to blocked permanently.I have an idea that is there is a misunderstanding that has cause my account to be in this trouble. I will tell you my case ,I have uploaded my passport to registered again on my account, Because my first passport which expired and I renewed it in March 11,2021. Precisely on August 25,2022 I uploaded a new document which was approved and was again valid to broadcast again. Then recently on February 1,2024 , My account was blocked and after I revieved a message that im Suspended Forever, I wrote to help@stripchat.com and the responded that my account ‘Madame_Walton69x’ has been permanently blocked due to using technically modified documents.Which is not true my Documents is legitimate and Valid, The passport number of my ID you can use that to check the validity of my ID. Almost 2years after registering my new documentation i was unfairly blocked and i wrote so many times for 3days at help@stripchat.com and only received messages from Artificial Intelligence Generated. My document is legitimate, I have my account for almost several years, It’s unfair to be blocked by an AI or an Robot Generated when any human eye can verify the legitimacy of my documentation, but not only i receive aumoted generated message.I just need a conversation to explain and clarify to my side as one of your top earner model to a real Person Agent. I would really appreciate it if you could look at my case and be that human eye that can verify the authenticity of my documents l.

I hope to hear from your team as soon as possible.Thank you so much

Sincerely, Madame_Walton69x

Upvote 0
Yeah, it's the weekend, making a number of posts here in this thread and tagging Charlie constantly will NOT get you a solution any quicker.

Likewise if you have been sending multiple messages / tickets to SC support, that is probably making things slower too. No matter how frustrating it is for you to have to wait, spamming is never a good idea.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it's the weekend, making a number of posts here in this thread and tagging Charlie constantly will NOT get you a solution any quicker.

Likewise if you have been sending multiple messages / tickets to SC support, that is probably making things slower too. No matter how frustrating it is for you to have to wait, spamming is never a good idea.
Hi! Thank you for letting me know🙏

Upvote 0
Almost 4 Day’s today i dont have enough sleep crying and my heart is really hurt since the day I received a message that im suspended forever…Im feeling pressure because im the breadwinner of our family I support our daily needs ,Bills , and the tuition of my 2 brothers in there school .I’m so hopeless this past few days because Stripchat is my only source of income and i already attempt to end my life because of this cause im so really tired…😭

Attachments

• IMG_8276.jpeg
    IMG_8276.jpeg
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 0
Almost 4 Day’s today i dont have enough sleep crying and my heart is really hurt since the day I received a message that im suspended forever…Im feeling pressure because im the breadwinner of our family I support our daily needs ,Bills , and the tuition of my 2 brothers in there school .I’m so hopeless this past few days because Stripchat is my only source of income and i already attempt to end my life because of this cause im so really tired…😭
I still have a strong desire that you have a good heart,willing to understand and willing to give another chance,as i believe we deserve a second chance.Second chance are not given to make things right,but are given to prove that we could be better even after we fall. Please accept my sincere apologies if i really did wrong…I shall be very grateful to you for your kindness and consideration.. @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.