AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned out of blue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WastelandGhost

Banhammered
Mar 14, 2023
Hello again @punker barbie
Few days ago I tried logging in and received "account banned" message. Account name WastelandGhost.
I submitted the support ticket to inquire why my account was banned, and few days later still got no response.
Would you be able to look into that matter?
Thanks

Hello again @punker barbie
Few days ago I tried logging in and received "account banned" message. Account name WastelandGhost.
I submitted the support ticket to inquire why my account was banned, and few days later still got no response.
Would you be able to look into that matter?
Thanks
You have been banned. Because on November 6, at approximately 2 am there, you posted the model's undisclosed REAL name in the model's chat room and made threats against her. I don’t know how you obtained her personal information, but your misconduct in illegally obtaining her personal information, terrorizing the broadcaster, disrupting and destroying her stream, exposing vulnerabilities in CB's personal information security, and undermining its credibility is unacceptable.

Upvote 0
You have been banned. Because on November 6, at approximately 2 am there, you posted the model's undisclosed REAL name in the model's chat room and made threats against her. I don’t know how you obtained her personal information, but your misconduct in illegally obtaining her personal information, terrorizing the broadcaster, disrupting and destroying her stream, exposing vulnerabilities in CB's personal information security, and undermining its credibility is unacceptable.
wow. Thank you for that info, he's banned here now too.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
wow. Thank you for that info, he's banned here now too.
Thank you for your consideration! 😌🙏

To be honest, I am actually the model whose real name was posted by this user.
The moment when my real name was suddenly displayed in my chat room during the show by a stranger's post was the most spine-chilling experience in my 2.5 years of streaming so far.

Fortunately, I had registered my real name as a "banned word" beforehand, so it was not visible to other users, but I had to immediately interrupt my streaming and report it to CB support with a screenshot of the chat room.

I haven’t yet had any response from CB support, but I was a little relieved the next day to see that this wasteland account had been banned.

However, I still have no idea how this stranger got to know my real name, so the issue has not been resolved and I'm very concerned.
All that ties my personal information to my CB account is the ID and payment information I submitted to CB, my registration information with Throne, and my personal information when I purchased Lovense and the custom bot though...

I found a post on this forum by this user pretending to be innocent and asking for help, so I had to post the facts.
Thank you so much for providing such a forum where we can visualize a problem that is often neglected.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.