AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned permanently immediately after age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea

Apr 30, 2023
Kenya
Hello @punker barbie , I hope you are fine.It has been 12 day since you told me that you have confirmed with the Chaturbate support team and that they have responded to my issue or inquiry concerning my account Sexy_berby.This is not true because I haven't gotten any message or email from the Chaturbate support team till now and my account is still banned permanently.Please @punker barbie could you check on my issue again and help me access my account.Your help will be highly appreciated.Thank you.
Username:Sexy_berby
Email address: penduashanzu@gmail.com.

Hello @Bea I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21318853
Hey @punker barbie ,the Chaturbate support team haven't responded to my inquiry.I haven't received any email from the Chaturbate support team with this ticket #21318853.I'm really sorry for disturbing you @punker barbie ,but could you please do something more to help me get back to streaming on my account.You help will be highly appreciated @punker barbie ,thank you.
Username:Sexy_berby
Email address: penduashanzu@gmail.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.