AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned, please help unban it

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbc

May 9, 2019
Hi,

My account (bbc_705_4u) has just been deactivated! I don't know why this happened since I have never violated any of your terms in the 17 months I have worked there. I have already written to support and the reason I am writing here is because I am in panic mode at the moment. This is my only source of income at the moment. Please reach out to support on my behalf. Once again my username is bbc_705_4u. Fingers crossed 😢😢😢😢

Hi,

My account (bbc_705_4u) has just been deactivated! I don't know why this happened since I have never violated any of your terms in the 17 months I have worked there. I have already written to support and the reason I am writing here is because I am in panic mode at the moment. This is my only source of income at the moment. Please reach out to support on my behalf. Once again my username is bbc_705_4u. Fingers crossed 😢😢😢😢

Im sorry to hear your account was banned. I have reached out to support for an update and as soon as i receive one I will let you know.

Reactions: Alina Alina
Upvote 0
Im sorry to hear your account was banned. I have reached out to support for an update and as soon as i receive one I will let you know.
Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you. I hope it gets reopened since it has more than 1500 dollars worth of tokens.

Upvote 0
Hi Shirley, I’ve been waiting for your reply but nothing is forthcoming. I understand you’re busy sometimes. Kindly look into my issue as I’ve not heard from support since my account was banned

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.