AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2021
Hello dear @punker barbie , I am a chaturbate model aestetic_boyy, 3 days ago my account was blocked, ticket number: 17721737 This work was my only income, in Russia it is very difficult for LGBT people to find a job, the reason for the blocking is that I look younger, although in fact all the documents confirming I have my age, certified by a notary in English Russian passport, international passport. I really want to continue working on this site, and it is incredibly insulting that, due to the complaints of users whom I simply did not suit and did not like them, I was blocked. If you need documents confirming my age, I can shoot a video for you with a face and my passport and scroll through it in full for you. And also send copies of all documents confirming my age. Thank you very much for your reply, I really hope that something can be solved in this situation.

@punker barbie
Issue:
3 days ago my account was blocked, ticket number: 17721737, the reason for the blocking is that I look younger, although in fact all the documents confirming I have my age, certified by a notary in English Russian passport, international passport. I really want to continue working on this site, and it is incredibly insulting that, due to the complaints of users whom I simply did not suit and did not like them, I was blocked. If you need documents confirming my age, I can shoot a video for you with a face and my passport and scroll through it in full for you. And also send copies of all documents confirming my age. Thank you very much for your reply, I really hope that something can be solved in this situation.

Username:
aestetic_boyy

Upvote 0
I have a beard
Eh, and I wanted to advise my guys with a similar blocking to release the beard. But thanks to you, I understand that it does not even help :(

In recent weeks, such bans have become a lot. In my studio, three were already blocked and we cannot achieve a non-robotic response several weeks.

I really hope that we all will soon learn the answer to the question of what is happening and why the category of twinks are completely removed from the site. It deprives earnings very many.

Good luck to you and all blocked guys.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.