AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned with +200000 tokens :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2021
Hi. I'm an independent model, yesterday i was banned by no reason with more than 200000 tokens all my savings, i always thought CB would be a safe place to keep the tokens and in some time transfer it to the bank. I was so strong headed and never do it. I haven't received an answer from support, I'm so worried and stressed by all this i just want my tokens back, all the work I put on it deserves every token I earned. Please someone help me .
request (18303483)

Wow way too many tokens to be keeping in your account, why on earth didnt you withdraw them? CB certainly not safe, they ban accounts on a whim.
You may get your account back but you just have to wait for an answer from support, from what i can gather you are supposed to wait up to 7 days for a reply?

Upvote 0
@Billyboy Thats alot of tokens.. did you ever get your tokens back??
No i didn't, I gave up with them, i gave up trying to communicate with them and always the same Bot answer. They leave me in the nothing but cleverly took their part of the money. Good luck Chaturbate with my 10 grands I move my ass to another site.

Upvote 0
Wow way too many tokens to be keeping in your account, why on earth didnt you withdraw them? CB certainly not safe, they ban accounts on a whim.
You may get your account back but you just have to wait for an answer from support, from what i can gather you are supposed to wait up to 7 days for a reply?
I had a lucky month, what can I say ? Never thought cb wasn't a safe place to keep the tokens till I visited this forum.

Upvote 0
Can I ask why did they say they banned you? I have read the rules a bunch of times like 2 get feedback if you would like 2 share or contact me on ig coraholiday2020. Good luck with your situation. That's allot of money you worked dang hard for!

Upvote 0
No i didn't, I gave up with them, i gave up trying to communicate with them and always the same Bot answer. They leave me in the nothing but cleverly took their part of the money. Good luck Chaturbate with my 10 grands I move my ass to another site.

I'm glad you moved on. 👍 I wish other models in this situation would do that, instead of continuing to put their time and energy into a shitty site that continues to screw them whenever they feel like it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.