AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned without reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2021
Hello @punker barbie my name is Cristian Florian Lacusta i working on CB with my 2 friends under the username : hotjhonwick666, today at 16.02 romanian time we have received the message your account has been banned withour reason, we didn't do anything wrong from our point of view, we need to unblock this account and understand what we wrong for the future to dont repet please help us we realy need the account and the tokens for pay the rent

thanks a lot and we wait a repply when u have time

thanks a lot wish u a good sunday from Cristian Bogdan and Jan

Hi, Shirely can you please help me by informing Support Team I been waiting over 10 days for a response from them. Also I need my account Unbanned becuase my password was stolen. My model name is iamfreakybaby please update Support about this matter cause I believe they forgot about me. @punker barbie Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Hi, Shirely can you please help me by informing Support Team I been waiting over 10 days for a response from them. Also I need my account Unbanned becuase my password was stolen. My model name is iamfreakybaby please update Support about this matter cause I believe they forgot about me. @punker barbie Thanks :)
Last I read from there reply, they where looking into things, which can take a while. The constant messages and multiple thread posting isn't gonna speed anything up, could even slow things down for you. If your also emailing them this much, it will delay things more.

Since you feel ignored, move on to another cam site till you get a reply.

Upvote 0
HI @punker barbie I am humbly asking for your help to retrieve my banned account in chaturbate, I never expected to get banned in the platform because I never committed any violations that might affect my account. I emailed the support about it but they just send me an automated reply that called as we trust etc, thats why i created this to might get some luck to seek help from you to unbanned my account (urexpensivetamira_wills) I wish you can help me with it :h:

Upvote 0
Hello @SweetAndreea94 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
HI @punker barbie I am humbly asking for your help to retrieve my banned account in chaturbate, I never expected to get banned in the platform because I never committed any violations that might affect my account. I emailed the support about it but they just send me an automated reply that called as we trust etc, thats why i created this to might get some luck to seek help from you to unbanned my account (urexpensivetamira_wills) I wish you can help me with it :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.