AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned (Yes another one)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2023
Hi all,
I've been with Chaturbate for honestly close to 10 years, camming off and on.
I have a good amount of followers and a small amount of tokens, no warnings before or anything like that.
Suddenly last week I was banned without warning.
I was talking to someone who was pretending to do age play but I was not interacting with it as I know it's against the rules, however was me just talking to this person enough to get me banned?
I deliberately didn't solicit any pictures or information. It was a quiet room so I try to interact with viewers when it's quiet.
Chaturbate has said that I was involved in the sexual abuse of minors and that was it, but I have no desire to do that! I've been a longtime cammer and spend my tokens on other cammers and try to support people, not wanting to do anything that goes against the rules. Do I have any chance of overturning this or do I have to say goodbye to my community that I've worked so hard to build up.
Please help,
Magnir (I don't actually have a ticket number)

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Thanks @punker barbie
Just to clarify, does this mean they are still investigating it? Or are you just confirming the response that I already received and that I detailed above?
Just confirming they replied to you.

You know the rules. You know you should have banned them. It's unlikely to be overturned. Lesson learned I guess.

Upvote 0
was wondering samething. Was chatting with someone didn't ask for anything. Didn't start the chat just asked questions or what not from what i remember anyway. Following to see what i might be able to do to solve my issue also

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.