AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2019
Hello ACF. I would really appreciate if you're going to help me with this problem because I don't really know what to do anymore. Chaturbate is the only website I am working with and the only source of money I had.
It happened on the account 'get_drunk_with_me' , I've been banned directly without an explanation. I tried to create a new account 'beer_and_striptease ' but again banned because they will not approve my ID and that I am underage which is not true because I am 21 years old and it is not the first time broadcasting there. The time passed, over 7 days and no response. That's why I worked on my old account 'what_does_the_fox_says ' for 4 days then got banned again. I sent a mail with images of my ID and date, username on paper and me holding it. I am pretty sure they won't answer at my mails anymore. I have one year on Chaturbate and never had a problem like that. It is the first time I got banned. Could you please help me with this problem ? I need to work and I need the money I made.
Usernames that I own and hope to be unbanned:
1. what_does_the_fox_says
2.get_drunk_with_me
3.beer_and_striptease

Update: Good Morning ! Last night I received an mail from Chaturbate that my account is unbanned. I worked 2-3 hours and slept a bit. After I woke up, my account is again banned. And I am wondering what is going on ? I didn't do nothing wrong in the last 3 hours, nothing that violate Chaturbate rules. If I am trying to create a new account I'm gettin instant ban. I really don't know what to do anymore.

Upvote 0
Hi babe,

My chaturbate acc was temporarily banned because I had a manyvids link in my bio, it was shut down while I was online in the middle of a show, so make sure you don't have it, even if other ppl do. I'm new to camming, so maybe they thought i wanted to take ppl over to mv live, however, now mv are a competing camsite.

This prompted me to look into the terms and conditions, apparently drinking online or chemical consumption is banned, so perhaps the user names you had suggest drinking.

Try tweeting at them and their support, that seems to get a fast response from them.

Wishing you luck Fox xxx

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.