AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2021
@punker barbie I discovered my account had been banned. I havnt gotten a reply from chaturbate but I did notice I had a negative token balance. I’ve called the bank and had the chargebacks reinstated. Any help would be much appreciated!

#17648272 request number
Account name Direwoof

Hello, i am desperate please can anybody help me?I am still quite beginner on CB and I really didn´t know that it is a problem to stream on my own in a field. So I have been banned now 2days. Nobody from support replies. I spent so much time and money to have followers, I don´t want to start from the beginning and also I dont have any access to earned tokens (over 7thousand). Thank you for your reply, advise, help. My nickname NicoleLinharts. The latest request number 17807843. First one 17799323. Thank youuu :-((((

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.