AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2021
Hi @punker barbie. Yesterday my Account got banned for a reason i don't know. Im mostly a user an by token on a regualr basis. I tried caming myself now for about 4 weeks and now i got banned.
As far as i remember, i didn't violet any Rules or Terms from CB. Hope you can help me with this issue.

I Allready wrote the Support, but sadly ain't recieved any answer Yet.

You probably have a lot to do. If you find the time, maybe you can have a look at my issue.

Username: BigPano
Ticket: 18652569

Im looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!

Well. I just received an email from chaturbate support. Seems like by my fault I broke the rules. Sadly I can't do anything about it. Be careful with whom you interact on that Plattform. Lesson learned.

Have a great time all :)

Upvote 0
Well. I just received an email from chaturbate support. Seems like by my fault I broke the rules. Sadly I can't do anything about it. Be careful with whom you interact on that Plattform. Lesson learned.

Have a great time all :)
What was the infraction?

Upvote 0
Hey. Well to be honest its kind of dum and akward...
I was Cammin and had about 30 user in my room, which is pretty much for me :)
Well i got a pm. and was chatting. Sudendly she writes that she is 16 and form jersey.
And i just answered. well you not allowed to be here then. Problem i didn't kicked the user or reporterd it.
So i got a Bann for rolepplay with a minor.

As i mentioned. that was just a dumb move.

Thanks for getting back. Have a nice Weekend.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.