AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2023
I have two accounts with chaturbate, one called Katthya created in 2016 and another called Lusty_Anne created on February 28.
I stopped using Katthya's account in 2019, since then I have not broadcast again. Yesterday I decided to log in to delete my account under Katthya's name because I only wanted to use Lusty_Anne's. However, I have been surprised that the account has been banned.
I have written an email to support and they have replied that the ban is permanent, I am devastated. I have not done anything wrong, as I said before, I have not broadcast since 2019, almost 4 years ago.
I would like to know if you can help me, I have been a person with professional ethics all my life, who for family reasons had to leave the industry for a while. I really want to go back, even I quit my job in the hope of creating a path in this world again.

@punker barbie if you could help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Excelent day for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.