AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2020
Hello, Ms @punker barbie I was banned last week on my account "ByronBern" and the support did reply to my query and then asked me to confirm my understanding of a rule after a back-and-forth discussion with me explaining my side. Unfortunately, after the request for confirmation from the support, I replied but didn't receive a response (since march 30th) Could you help out in case my message got lost? I don't have a ticket number.

Unfortunately I don't see any reply from the Support since the 30th March. Do you mean they responded just now ? I also checked spam folder of course but nothing.
Im sorry again for bothering you. @punker barbie
edit: I just noticed you gave me the ticket from last time but I figured out the account I gave you to check last time was not the one banned but another one "byronbern" and the support replied to me on there. The other account I had way before and I emailed from it but I should stay on the ByronBern email address. Basically it was a misunderstanding with the support fro my part then now like I said I didn't receive a reply on the actual account that was the problematic one. Hope it was clear thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.