AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2023
Hello everyone. I am trying to communicate chaturbate support for how many months now because my account got banned without any reason. I just disable my account and create new account the time i created new account they banned it and i did ask the support to reactivate my old account which is Xxlily_george the username name i used and the time they give me instructions to reactivate it they give me new password and the time i open it it was banned. I dont know whats the reason please i need your help.

Hello everyone. I am trying to communicate chaturbate support for how many months now because my account got banned without any reason. I just disable my account and create new account the time i created new account they banned it and i did ask the support to reactivate my old account which is Xxlily_george the username name i used and the time they give me instructions to reactivate it they give me new password and the time i open it it was banned. I dont know whats the reason please i need your help.
Need help

Upvote 0
@punker barbie i really need your help please

Upvote 0
@punker barbie this is the last message that the support send me. And the time i try to open it using the password that they give because they reactivate my account and it says my account was banned.

Attachments

• 8399408B-E674-4298-B0F5-472D47AC931D.png
    8399408B-E674-4298-B0F5-472D47AC931D.png
    349.1 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.