AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2023
Chaturbate Username
assur1
Hello @punker barbie! Sorry for desturbing, Sorry to have to say hello again :( I was wondering if there was any way to get my account "assur1" unbanned. I even do not know the reason why the account was banned and there was no answer on mail only automatic answer of email bot like ur ticket is ..... and no answer after it. I dont know what happened but promise not to violate again. If the account can never be unbanned could you please let me know. Thank you so much for your work!

@punker barbie good afternoon, Support left my request unanswered. Could you ask them to reply or open a new request. I will be very grateful! You can ask them if the ban was permanent or we can discuss the terms of getting account unbanned?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Dear,
I'm really very sorry for breaking the rule. I haven't done this intentionally. Please trust me. I was not even interested on a topic where a guy came to my room and started talking about her young daughter and other nasty things. Unfortunately I replied to him but didn't encourage or shows any interests on him about her daughter. But still it was my fault that I have chatted with him about this and I admit it mam. I made a huge mistake and seriously violates the service of terms and I'm extremely sorry for this action. And for this reason Chaturbate has permanently banned me from the platform and i won't be able to recreate any account there and somehow if they caught me using other account on chaturbate then they gonna banned me from there also but I will never ever do this.

Please believe me it was unintentionally happened to me. I don't wanna ruin my account Mam. I want to use it because this platform has gave me a lot which I will never forget. But if I lost this platform my whole life gonna ruin even my family.
I take care of my family with the help of the money I get from chaturbate. It would be very tough for me to stand up again and honestly I don't find any other good option to start a new broadcasting because I'm not familiar with other cam site platform and I don't feel much comfortable there. That's why I choose Chaturbate because its easy to use and hustle free.
And I have spend a lot of time to gain my followers and earn money. If chaturbate throw me out from this platform I will be nothing. My life will be miserable again.😭😭😭
I won't be able to take care of my family if I lose my chaturbate account.😭

Mam, I'm begging of you please help me to unblock my account. Please forgive me and give me a chance.😖🙏
I'm begging you a lot please. Chaturbate is not responding to my emails anymore for which I'm getting in depression and can't handle it properly. Please tell them to forgive me and show some mercy on me. I'm begging of them and also to you.🙏 Please help me, I don't wanna lose this platform.😭

Please,
@punker barbie

Attachments

• IMG_20230520_123423.jpg
    IMG_20230520_123423.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 15
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.