Hello, this is queen_anastasiaxxx, a former cam model on Chaturbate.
My concern is that it has been almost a year since my account was suspended. I tried to resubmit my identification, but Chaturbate informed me that I am currently not eligible to do so and advised me to contact Support. Unfortunately, it has taken a long time to receive a response.
My account was suspended because I previously worked with my partner as a couple, but he had not completed the required identity verification. I acknowledge that it was my mistake to work with him as a couple without ensuring that his verification was complete.
Chaturbate requested that I submit my partner’s identification to resolve the suspension. However, unfortunately, I no longer have any communication with my ex-partner, making it difficult for me to obtain his ID.
I sincerely regret my mistake and would appreciate any guidance or assistance on how I can resolve this issue. I genuinely want to work on Chaturbate again and hope there is still a way for me to recover my account or complete the necessary verification process.
If anyone has experienced a similar situation or knows how I can resolve this issue, I would be very grateful for your advice.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
My concern is that it has been almost a year since my account was suspended. I tried to resubmit my identification, but Chaturbate informed me that I am currently not eligible to do so and advised me to contact Support. Unfortunately, it has taken a long time to receive a response.
My account was suspended because I previously worked with my partner as a couple, but he had not completed the required identity verification. I acknowledge that it was my mistake to work with him as a couple without ensuring that his verification was complete.
Chaturbate requested that I submit my partner’s identification to resolve the suspension. However, unfortunately, I no longer have any communication with my ex-partner, making it difficult for me to obtain his ID.
I sincerely regret my mistake and would appreciate any guidance or assistance on how I can resolve this issue. I genuinely want to work on Chaturbate again and hope there is still a way for me to recover my account or complete the necessary verification process.
If anyone has experienced a similar situation or knows how I can resolve this issue, I would be very grateful for your advice.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.