AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account keeps being autobanned by Chaturbate!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2015
As the title says, I've tried making an account twice on Chaturbate (once in incognito mode, once without, it made no difference), and my husband made an account for us as well, which was instabanned when I tried logging into it as well. I guess it's probably our ISP, since my husband was at work when he made the account and he got in just fine.

I've tried emailing Chaturbate to no avail; they just keep sending me an automated message telling me that my account's banned (no shit, right?) and don't really seem to care what my actual email says. Since then I've found contact@chaturbate and shirley@chaturbate (I was just using support@chaturbate), but I've gotten no word back from them, yet.

This is so disappointing and frustrating! I looked into MFC, but they don't allow men, and doing this with my husband was kind of the whole point. I'll not give up on Chaturbate, since I really need the money, but what are some good cam sites for couples in the mean time? Would anyone recommend Streamate?

Thanks!

If you're lucky, someone from Chaturbate might see your post here and sort it out for you (The Chaturbate ban policy seems to be 'ban without investigation > ignore emails/send stock reply > see complaint on social media/camming forum > look in to matter as a means of damage limitation > reinstate model(s)/uphold ban based on results of investigation'). That's if you still wanted to work there after being repeatedly banned.

Other than that, Streamate seems to be the main couples camming site. MFC don't allow couples but it could potentially be worth your time trying to build up a following there (and make some money in the process) in the hopes that some folk follow you over to your couples account when you get that sorted :twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:
That's if you still wanted to work there after being repeatedly banned.

Thanks for the heads up! Yeah, I've looked around a little and it seems like it's typical of Chaturbate... but damn, I've never seen anywhere close that the rates for couples on Chaturbates get. I guess I'll try Streamate until Shirley decides to be benevolent!

chinesetakeout said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Thanks for the heads up! Yeah, I've looked around a little and it seems like it's typical of Chaturbate... but damn, I've never seen anywhere close that the rates for couples on Chaturbates get. I guess I'll try Streamate until Shirley decides to be benevolent!

I've no idea what the rates are like for Streamate but I think they have better traffic than Chaturbate (I could well be wrong though). Always worth keeping in mind that traffic can be as important, if not more so, than rates (1% of something is better than 100% of nothing). Good luck either way, yo :thumbleft:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
mynameisbob84 said:
chinesetakeout said:
mynameisbob84 said:

I've no idea what the rates are like for Streamate but I think they have better traffic than Chaturbate (I could well be wrong though). Always worth keeping in mind that traffic can be as important, if not more so, than rates (1% of something is better than 100% of nothing). Good luck either way, yo :thumbleft:

The numbers may be off due to affiliate sites. But the main webpages show Chaturbate has way more visitors, even over MFC. The massive drop in MFC traffic over time is another discussion.

https://siteanalytics.compete.com/streamate.com/

https://siteanalytics.compete.com/chaturbate.com/

https://siteanalytics.compete.com/myfreecams.com/

Attachments

• Screenshot - 5_27_2015 , 2_52_41 PM.png
    Screenshot - 5_27_2015 , 2_52_41 PM.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot - 5_27_2015 , 2_53_30 PM.png
    Screenshot - 5_27_2015 , 2_53_30 PM.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot - 5_27_2015 , 2_54_54 PM.png
    Screenshot - 5_27_2015 , 2_54_54 PM.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 135
JerryBoBerry said:
mynameisbob84 said:
chinesetakeout said:
mynameisbob84 said:

The numbers may be off due to affiliate sites. But the main webpages show Chaturbate has way more visitors, even over MFC. The massive drop in MFC traffic over time is another discussion.
Yeah, but the amount of paying traffic is what matters to models.
I might only have 1-2 guys in my room at any given moment on SM, and I may only receive 35% of what they spend on me, but I'm still making waaaaay more there than I ever did on MFC/CB. Different sites work for different folks.

The main thing to keep in mind is that the majority of Streammate's traffic is looking to spend, whereas Chaturbate and MFC have a greater proportion of viewers watching for free. Even though I get paid a lower percentage on Streammate, I make there on a night what I'll make in a week on the token sites.

JerryBoBerry said:
mynameisbob84 said:
chinesetakeout said:
mynameisbob84 said:

https://siteanalytics.compete.com/streamate.com/

https://siteanalytics.compete.com/chaturbate.com/

https://siteanalytics.compete.com/myfreecams.com/

Colour me surprised. Thought for sure Chaturbate would be well behind MFC.

chinesetakeout said:
As the title says, I've tried making an account twice on Chaturbate (once in incognito mode, once without, it made no difference), and my husband made an account for us as well, which was instabanned when I tried logging into it as well. I guess it's probably our ISP, since my husband was at work when he made the account and he got in just fine.

I've tried emailing Chaturbate to no avail; they just keep sending me an automated message telling me that my account's banned (no shit, right?) and don't really seem to care what my actual email says. Since then I've found contact@chaturbate and shirley@chaturbate (I was just using support@chaturbate), but I've gotten no word back from them, yet.

This is so disappointing and frustrating! I looked into MFC, but they don't allow men, and doing this with my husband was kind of the whole point. I'll not give up on Chaturbate, since I really need the money, but what are some good cam sites for couples in the mean time? Would anyone recommend Streamate?

Thanks!

Can you PM your username? CB had me our of the office and i'm so behind in emails. So sorry for the extremely late response.

Status
Not open for further replies.