AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Is Hateful

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 27, 2024
I used to be a model and an even bigger customer on Chaturbate for years. I made over a hundred recordings of the privates I've paid for. I had a bunch of usernames but one of them got reported for saying something kinda gay. Chaturbate told me I was banned temporarily but it took them weeks to lift the ban, so I sent them angry emails and they permanently blocked me for upsetting them. I asked them to remove my data, but now whenever I try to use my card with a new account, I'm blocked. They targeted me for being bisexual and banned me from their platform for expressing my sexuality. It not only upset me, but I was also a good customer for their models, who found out I am gone and they are upset with the treatment as well. Chaturbate does not forgive kinks, they do not forget, and they do not delete your personal data.

The mistake I made as a bisexual is that I trusted Chaturbate to accept me as I am and my sexuality. Instead, they used my vulnerability to abuse and harass me, to hurt me and my sexuality, and to humiliate me, in a dangerous way.

I only like Chaturbate because I think they have better models, but I think the business model is bad. They never offer free tokens and they restrict speech, kinks, sex, and fun. You can't explore yourself there. Chaturbate is made to repress sex by enticing you with sexy people.

I hope models don't perform on that site and use something like StripChat instead. Better platform but the models aren't as cool. More hot people need to stream there.

How sex positive of you! Good job!

You probably broke a rule about a fetish that isn't allowed, got banned, got angry and harassed their staff who don't even begin to have the time to deal with tantrums from adults and got permanently banned. Your name is banned. You as a person. It's not personal. They don't care who you are or are not, there are laws and rules and you ran afoul of them.

It would be funny if the user name you picked for this forum is also your SC name so all of the SC models reading this can instantly ban you, if they're so boring why are you there? It's rhetorical. The question.

I made over a hundred recordings of the privates I've paid for.
I keep getting stuck on this part.

What? Why would you brag about this, like it validates you somehow?
I sent them angry emails and they permanently blocked me
Sounds fair af.

They never offer free tokens and they restrict speech, kinks, sex, and fun.
Good business practice. Customers pay for what they experience, and are limited to legal stuff. le gasp!

They targeted me for being bisexual and banned me from their platform for expressing my sexuality.
There is absolutely zero percent chance that this is true.

Friendo, you aren't going to find the support you seek here. You're full of shit.

I used to be a model and an even bigger customer on Chaturbate for years. I made over a hundred recordings of the privates I've paid for. I had a bunch of usernames but one of them got reported for saying something kinda gay. Chaturbate told me I was banned temporarily but it took them weeks to lift the ban, so I sent them angry emails and they permanently blocked me for upsetting them. I asked them to remove my data, but now whenever I try to use my card with a new account, I'm blocked. They targeted me for being bisexual and banned me from their platform for expressing my sexuality. It not only upset me, but I was also a good customer for their models, who found out I am gone and they are upset with the treatment as well. Chaturbate does not forgive kinks, they do not forget, and they do not delete your personal data.

The mistake I made as a bisexual is that I trusted Chaturbate to accept me as I am and my sexuality. Instead, they used my vulnerability to abuse and harass me, to hurt me and my sexuality, and to humiliate me, in a dangerous way.

I only like Chaturbate because I think they have better models, but I think the business model is bad. They never offer free tokens and they restrict speech, kinks, sex, and fun. You can't explore yourself there. Chaturbate is made to repress sex by enticing you with sexy people.

I hope models don't perform on that site and use something like StripChat instead. Better platform but the models aren't as cool. More hot people need to stream there.

Lol. I’m having a hard time believing that a cam site would ban you for being bisexual. Cam models having “bisexual” displayed in their profiles is extremely common.

Complaining that a cam site isn’t giving you free tokens? You members are already spoiled enough on these free chat/token sites…with the amounts of time you get to camp out in models’ rooms without spending, and the flashes, etc. that you get to watch on someone else’s dime. And you ended your post by making that lil’ dig at Stripchat models. Wow. You probably said that because the Stripchat models you visited weren’t putting up with your shit. Good for them.

recordings of the privates I've paid for
If you were making these recordings (as opposed to recordings saved by the site as part of the model's offering), it's probably a copyright violation. Just because you pay for sessions, you don't have the right to record them unless given specific permission.
I had a bunch of usernames
Isn't this also against the Terms? I might be wrong about this but at least for users, I thought this was not something the site condones.
Better platform but the models aren't as cool
This is a strange generalization with hundreds of models on both sites. I will say that overall, I think Stripchat is better, but I feel that way because of various features and the interface. I also think customer service on Stripchat is vastly better, based on my experience.

If you were making these recordings (as opposed to recordings saved by the site as part of the model's offering), it's probably a copyright violation. Just because you pay for sessions, you don't have the right to record them unless given specific permission.

Isn't this also against the Terms? I might be wrong about this but at least for users, I thought this was not something the site condones.

This is a strange generalization with hundreds of models on both sites. I will say that overall, I think Stripchat is better, but I feel that way because of various features and the interface. I also think customer service on Stripchat is vastly better, based on my experience.
You can have a thousand names on Chaturbate and it's not a violation. I know this because when I ban a user and look at my ban list it tells me how many other associated accounts were banned with it.

You can definitely have multiple accounts, using the same email and credit card information, there is nothing wrong with it so long as you're not abusing anything.

To be fair you sound like you probably made big deals out of nothing, and harassed them by email causing them to ban you permanently. I don't blame them. Who would I more likely try to help, someone being a little annoyed for being suspended, or someone being rude and abusive and angry to me in an email?

You sound like one of those users who feels like you're owed the world for nothing, and want the model to be an octopus when you take her for a private show at 6/min - this is how you come across to me anyway.
So, even if all of your recordings are "legit" in the sense the model had recordings enabled, I have a feeling you only did it at the lowest possible cost of 6/min, maybe even for the minimum of a few minutes too, so saying you have hundreds of recordings is not a brag. Even if you had 100s of recordings at 100/min, it's still not a brag.

Accept you clearly did someone to break rules, you made it worse by being aggressive and abusive towards the staff via emails (if the above is what you wrote here, I can only imagine what nonsense you wrote to them).
When they ban you forever from being on their site, they ban all your new accounts too, this has always been like this since I have been there and it's not just something they did for you.

Learn from your mistakes and let it go, move on, stop being angry about stuff you did

Reactions: bamdicted
I had a bunch of usernames but one of them got reported for saying something kinda gay.
I admit to being way out of touch with how the cool kids talk these days, but is it acceptable to use "gay" as a perjorative? and does anyone except for slightly post-pubescent boys actually use it?

Oh, now you can just fuck right off!

How dare you disrespect all of the hard-working, very cool, and very beautiful, very hot models who on Stripchat!

... I asked them to remove my data, but now whenever I try to use my card with a new account, I'm blocked. ... and they do not delete your personal data.
It's stated VERY specifically that you can ask for your data deleted if it's NO LONGER NEEDED. seeing as you are a banned user, they need the data that can identify your new accounts, to keep you banned, therefor this data WILL NOT be deleted and you have agreed to it yourself..

You can have a thousand names on Chaturbate and it's not a violation. I know this because when I ban a user and look at my ban list it tells me how many other associated accounts were banned with it.
OOh this is helpful! How can I check which accounts were associated? I only see ban list with username and time when the ban will end

OOh this is helpful! How can I check which accounts were associated? I only see ban list with username and time when the ban will end

It doesn't give specific information, unfortunately. it just tells you it automatically banned associated accounts.
In your ban and silence popup page, look at the bottom there should be some little text saying this

associatedbans.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: BlackWizard

Hi @isee0000000 Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

I keep getting stuck on this part.

What? Why would you brag about this, like it validates you somehow?

Sounds fair af.

Good business practice. Customers pay for what they experience, and are limited to legal stuff. le gasp!

There is absolutely zero percent chance that this is true.

Friendo, you aren't going to find the support you seek here. You're full of shit.
I only mentioned how many privates I've done to say I'm a pimp... no.. lol.. sorry, I was just saying because I've had a longstanding good relationship with the site.

And I did find support. Sorry for triggering everyone?? Thanks for the blog.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
I admit to being way out of touch with how the cool kids talk these days, but is it acceptable to use "gay" as a perjorative? and does anyone except for slightly post-pubescent boys actually use it?

Oh, now you can just fuck right off!

How dare you disrespect all of the hard-working, very cool, and very beautiful, very hot models who on Stripchat!
I just loved Chaturbate, ok? I sorry.