AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Constant problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 18, 2023
Good morning, I hope you're well.

I have been banned from chaturbate for a year, from my study I have no evidence of what they could have done to my account, but having photos of me and my ID I have the feeling that they used it without my consent and I did not create a new account in order to use it accidentally and thus get the platform to ban me, my question is how can I unban my account and delete the others whose names and creation emails I do not know, I am a Venezuelan boy and why yes I do not know much about the management of the platform, I let bad people hurt my progress on the page, can anyone offer me some help?

Another thing, is there a time limit in which Chaturbate deletes data and unfairly banned accounts so that this user can start from scratch again? I am already trying to get them to look at my case and realize that my benefit and the reason why my face is affected is in an unusual way. I would like to get in touch with someone who can solve my problem, since since last year I have only I have received messages from bots, without any help provided

@punker barbie you are human?