AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 14, 2022
Dear Chaturbate Representative:

I am writing this email in hopes that I can get my account unbanned. I am friends with a streamer, and she had her sister-in-law join her stream a few months ago. Since then, the sister-in-law has been extremely toxic towards my friends and a few weeks ago, the sister-in-law sold (doxxed) my friend's personal information for $100. This was quite upsetting, and I made a dumb account, went into her room, used a GIF, and then left immediately. The gif that I used was from the guy that paid for the information with his dick in front of his laptop with the streamer in the background and her name. I have not been in the room since. I was permanently banned from all of my accounts for harassment.

I have been on the platform for over two years and have developed a lot of friendships and have always tried to be as respectful as possible both to streamers and chat members. This was a momentary lapse in judgment for which I regret deeply. I realize what I did was foolish, but I promise I will never do that again. I sincerely apologize for breaking the TOS and will be a better person going forward. I simply just want to be able to talk to my friends. Please unban my accounts. They are:

rva__dude88
rva___dude88
rva__dudee88
i_parad_the_riva
loves_2_edge_pretty_paraplegic
rva_needs_the_waneda
rva_loves_rosy
wiva_woves_wia
rva_dude

Sincerely yours,
Charles Bailey
(rva__dude88)