AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned two years ago.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2023
Good morning, my username is christ_chad1 in chaturbate, my account was banned two years ago, at the time it was banned I sent an email asking the reason why the ban was made and later apologizing if I had broken any rule, I was always polite, they never answered the reason for the ban, I sent more emails and I did not answer the reason, now two years later I try to communicate with chaturbate again and they do not answer me, it became a constimbre to block accounts unfairly without valid arguments, since they updated chaturbate Everything has been bad on the platform for many models, many of us live only from this, so far I do not recover access and I do not have valid answers either, it is assumed that the support provided by the platform should be good and it is not, they always respond the same msj, I have many people who have been unfairly banned from chaturbate and lose money, and chaturbate simply hides under such poor arguments. I hope you can help me, thank you very much.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
  • Termination.
    1. By You. You may terminate your Account and/or any of your memberships at anytime by visiting our cancellation page or contacting our customer support. You agree to be personally liable for any and all charges incurred by your Account, username, and password until terminated as provided herein. If you are an Independent Broadcaster and determine to terminate your Account, any tokens remaining in your Account at the time of termination will be disbursed to the payment information on file for your Account on our next payout date. If you are not an Independent Broadcaster and determine to terminate your Account with money on deposit in your Account for use as tokens, such amounts can be withdrawn by you subject to any third-party costs associated with processing your deposit and withdrawal. Upon our processing of your request to terminate your Account, you will no longer have access to the non-public areas of the Platform nor will you have access to any Member Content in your Account.
    2. By Us. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all,including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any activity which we believe, in our sole discretion, to possibly be illegal,fraudulent, abusive, or in violation of our community standards, or our rules, may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the Platform at our sole discretion, and we reserve the right to refer any such activity to any appropriate law enforcement agencies.
    3. Effect of Termination. You accept that when you cancel your Account or you are terminated or otherwise banned from the Platform, you will be automatically locked out of the Platform, and will no longer be able to access your Account,including any and all Member Content. You also agree and accept that upon termination of your Account, we have no obligation to maintain or store any content, mail or other materials connected to or in your Account and that such information may be irretrievable.
The above is from the Terms and Conditions that you agreed to before starting to stream

It is their platform to do with as they want. They do not have to give you a reason for banning you. Even allowing you too stream on their platform is up to them and no one else

If they are not responding to you at all and not allowing you to make new accounts then it is time to look at other sites that will

Upvote 0
They do not have to give you a reason for banning you.

Yeah, that’s shitty.

Christ_chad, two years is an awfully long time to be waiting for an answer to your question. I’m sorry they didn’t have the decency to tell you why they banned you. I hope you’ve found a different platform(s) to earn money on. If not, now is a good time to look into others sites. Good luck.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.