AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ownership

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2021
Username celestesweet_18
Case number 18889022

"Quoting the model" i have been sexually harrased by the owner of a studio and now i am forced to ask him to release the account i been working for almost 2 years is unbelivable i have to be forced to fo that because of your policy that gives studios enpowerment to do whatever they want with models i will lost my follower banks and also some of my users due to the fact i will have to create a new account please chaturbate for the first time be on models side and help me with this, i been through many pressure and depression i dont event want to go back to that place to get my payment, help me out!! Is MY ID IS MY PUSSY why are they the owners of my effort and hard work?

Thank you soo much hope u can help me

@punker barbie

Last edited: