AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2023
Good Evening!

I am reaching you in order to address a very serious problem towards my account. For over 3 weeks I was trying by reaching out the support to solve a problem towards my account.

I am unable to cash-out and also my promo button has disappeared.

They respond very slow and when they do they are usually not on the subject, meaning that in total I have done 4 distinct verifications and email confirming just to realize that they keep me in some kind of loop.

All their responses are standard, getting the feeling that no one is looking over the problem.

As mentioned before, eventhough I have provided my own individual payment method, done every verification, confirmed every aspect, I still got no response.

Can someone please offer a little support? The situation is going on for over 3 weeks and I am slowly losing faith....

Thank you very much for your time and attention!!!

Username: LorennAmeliy

@punker barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.