AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2023
Good night!

I'm writing to you to let you know of a very serious issue with my account. I have been trying to resolve a problem with my account for more than three weeks by contacting support.

n addition to being unable to cash out, my promo button has vanished.

They react very slowly, and when they do, it's generally not on the subject, so I've had to send four separate emails of confirmation before I realized they were keeping me in the loop.

It seems like no one is paying attention to the issue because all of their responses are predictable.

As I previously indicated, despite the fact that I had provided my own unique payment method and had completed all necessary verifications and confirmations, I still received no response.

Please, someone lend me a helping hand. Since it has been going on for more than three weeks, my trust is eroding.

I sincerely appreciate your time and focus.

Username: LorennAmeliy

@punker barbie

I do not receive any ticket but I do receive the standard message in which it tells me that the support team will be in touch shortly...
If you got an email response that included a feedback option (like in the screenshot below), if you hover your cursor over one of those links, the URL will include the ticket number - usually 8 digits.
Good luck!
CB support email.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.