AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Suspended for looking too young :/

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2023
Hello :)

My account got banned again for looking too young :( ar at least thats what they say.

I provided ID and worked for CB in the last 3 years but lately i have been getting banned for "looking underage or looking too young" they send me again a msg that says that my account its suspended and will be able to broadcast in 6 months, this is the third time that it happens

Hello @punker barbie where can i see that? did they gave instructions to re verify? im so confused :(

Thats what they said, but i really think its an error because im a 21 years old male but still receiving many reports from anonymous trolls, the only people who should be able to report its the users who already gave tokens, or thats what i guess. thats the answer that they gave me

We thank you for your email. As noted in our email to you, we understand you have provided this documentation; however, we must take all steps to avoid even the impression that we are allowing minors to broadcast through the CB platform. Unfortunately, this means that occasionally we need to block a user’s ability to broadcast — even when they prove that they are over 18 — because they appear to be too young.

Again, we encourage you to reach out again in 6 months. All amounts in your account will be dispersed on our next payout date.

I really dont look underage im 21 but theres allways many trolls pressing the report buttom
on my account :( if you can see my account had a 100% sattisfaction score but many anonymous users reported me :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.