AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2023
Hello, Our username is cutekaminii it is a couple account, sometime back 9 jully we got email suspended for broadcasting unregistered person.can you please help us to revoke the ban.this as the first violation. we have been streaming for last 3 and half years and never had a compliant.
We take the guidelines and rules very seriously and understand the seriousness of the situation.we are a young couple 2 registered person in this account.but sometime back only female registered person performing to the stream with lots of love and dedication for the platform and the work.
We feel so depressed at the moment and wish we could change things.we miss our fans.
We provide a relevant details such a account information.(face verification.up to date all documents). we have carefully following your rules for models last 3 year.and never add/enter the third person or unregistered person in this show/account only approved model in this account.
I don't need a my account tokens I have only reactivate my account.or give a permission to create new model account with old ID's.
Please look in this account/matter for me we never break any rules from our guidelines,can you please help us to revoke the ban this time.
Thank you
Cutekaminii...

Hello
The username you have provided may be misspelt as I cannot locate it.

In saying this, please contact our official Stripchat Support team for further assistance regarding this specific query.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

Upvote 0
My username is cute_Kaminii I tried many times to contact help@stripchat.com but he gave only one answer have you used unregistered person.but we have not done any such thing.please help us with this.
I hope you will definitely help me.
Our first username is desicouple1 after that we changed this username to cutekaminii.and I was running the stream alone with registered person.

Upvote 0
I have reviewed your case.

As our team has already advised, on one of your previous accounts:
  • An unregistered person was using the account to broadcast instead of the person who was registered, which is considered to be a major violation of our site rules.
  • You have been permanently blocked from our site for violating our Terms of Use rules.
Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case but we do wish you well in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Hello Madam, My username is cute_Kaminii.Me and my husband 17 july 2020 desicouple1 started stream by name.first registered person my husband and the second register person is me. And I second register person was running stream for 6months.Please check all privious record. No one is sitting in the stream except me.please check my account again.please check my all thumbnails.and all privets ,C2C,and public videos.
Both of us have not broken a single rule of yours in 3years.please Stripchat had some misunderstanding.
Apart from this,I do not have any other income source. Please give me a chance,I will be very grateful to u.please help me.please trust me.
Thanks you.

Upvote 0
Both of us have not broken a single rule of yours in 3years.please Stripchat had some misunderstanding.
She cleared that up for you in the previous post. Please stop messaging the reps here about it and find another site to work on, as you are permanently banned, on ANY account that you try to make, on Stripchat.

Upvote 0
Hello, Our username is cutekaminii it is a couple account, sometime back 9 jully we got email suspended for broadcasting unregistered person.can you please help us to revoke the ban.this as the first violation. we have been streaming for last 3 and half years and never had a compliant.
We take the guidelines and rules very seriously and understand the seriousness of the situation.we are a young couple 2 registered person in this account.but sometime back only female registered person performing to the stream with lots of love and dedication for the platform and the work.
We feel so depressed at the moment and wish we could change things.we miss our fans.
We provide a relevant details such a account information.(face verification.up to date all documents). we have carefully following your rules for models last 3 year.and never add/enter the third person or unregistered person in this show/account only approved model in this account.
I don't need a my account tokens I have only reactivate my account.or give a permission to create new model account with old ID's.
Please look in this account/matter for me we never break any rules from our guidelines,can you please help us to revoke the ban this time.
Thank you
Cutekaminii...
They are frauds..the account must have had a lot of tokens at the time of getting blocked. That's what they do to models nowadays. A very risky site to work for

Upvote 0
She cleared that up for you in the previous post. Please stop messaging the reps here about it and find another site to work on, as you are permanently banned, on ANY account that you try to make, on Stripchat.
Theyr are frauds..no people should avoid them

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.