AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended 30 days and Apology

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
USA Florida
www.stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@Theclubist11
I have been a cam model "theclubist111" on Stripchat for many years but unfortunately I allowed an unregistered person to briefly appear on my cam and my account was suspended until 2/12/2924. I sent an apology email to support yesterday and said it wouldn't happen again and asked if there was any way they could allow reinstatement before then. Do you think that's possible? What will happen after my suspension date? It's my first "offense".

2924?!

But seriously, I’d say you’re lucky to just be suspended. Having an unverified person on your stream is usually a total ban on other sites.

Reactions: Lucy_ and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I have been a cam model "theclubist111" on Stripchat for many years but unfortunately I allowed an unregistered person to briefly appear on my cam and my account was suspended until 2/12/2924. I sent an apology email to support yesterday and said it wouldn't happen again and asked if there was any way they could allow reinstatement before then. Do you think that's possible? What will happen after my suspension date? It's my first "offense".
Typo. 2024!

Upvote 0
It is a suspension, so after that date your a/c should be reinstated. But if you have been a model for "many years", you know the seriousness of your breach, and I echo other comment that you are lucky it is not a permanent ban.

I would think that apologies are unlikely to have any affect. (why would they?) If you do the crime, do the time. Take your "lumps" and be more careful in future.

Upvote 0
It is a suspension, so after that date your a/c should be reinstated. But if you have been a model for "many years", you know the seriousness of your breach, and I echo other comment that you are lucky it is not a permanent ban.

I would think that apologies are unlikely to have any affect. (why would they?) If you do the crime, do the time. Take your "lumps" and be more careful in future.
Thanks. I own my mistake. I hope they allow me to be reinstated after the suspension period. It happen again.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hey @Theclubist111
Seems like you've been given another chance ;)
If the decision was to suspend you permanently, it would have been clear - so take the 30-day warning and use the time to...

- to read through all the rules again (good for all models to be doing this regularly as things get updated so you should always be aware of the current rules).
- update all your content (should be done regularly as well because users always want new stuff)
- read through our FAQ pages; we have so many new articles and helpful tips

Be careful once you're back on, because repeating certain breaches will result in a permanent ban.

Upvote 0
Hey @Theclubist111
Seems like you've been given another chance ;)
If the decision was to suspend you permanently, it would have been clear - so take the 30-day warning and use the time to...

- to read through all the rules again (good for all models to be doing this regularly as things get updated so you should always be aware of the current rules).
- update all your content (should be done regularly as well because users always want new stuff)
- read through our FAQ pages; we have so many new articles and helpful tips

Be careful once you're back on, because repeating certain breaches will result in a permanent ban.
Thank you so much! I will!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.