AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account theft

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Sweet_wekeed
Hey @punkierbarbie! My sweet_wekeed account was stolen by our latest model. She currently streams on golden_bag. She hasn't streamed on sweet_wekeed for about 2 months and all the tokens were earned by me, V.S., when I saw that someone could change my password, I wrote to support. Then the support asks to send my documents, all night my documents were rejected. I.K. has changed the payment information. But I ask them to freeze my money for the duration of this situation. Help me please, I'm afraid of this. Thanks, good luck!!!(ticket 20254080)

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Thank you for your answer! But my situation was not solved( Sorry but I can't do anything because support team recommend me made 2-step verification (which was deleted not by me). I can't get access to the account because my 2-step verification and my payment information was deleted by thief. I have only limited passwords now, my documents which not asked (support ask I.K. documents because now she is in payment information) when I try to do something. If my documents V.S. will need I will send it for support (Ticket 20259364). Please help me! I can't stream 5 days because I can't get access to my account and I am scared of stolen tokens

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
@punker barbie, Thank you for your answer! But my situation was not solved( Sorry but I can't do anything because support team recommend me made 2-step verification (which was deleted not by me). I can't get access to the account because my 2-step verification and my payment information was deleted by thief. I have only limited passwords now, my documents which not asked (support ask I.K. documents because now she is in payment information) when I try to do something. If my documents V.S. will need I will send it for support (Ticket 20259364). Please help me! I can't stream 7 days because I can't get access to my account and I am scared of stolen tokens

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.