AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am a trans woman and they closed my account on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2024
Buen día Good day my user is: CiaTranSex. I am an active model on the CB platform, I am also transgender and I Made Legally, the name change on my identity document, I contacted the support of this platform to ask for an update of my documentation and I supported it with photos of my current ID. Civil birth registration and the biometric test of my face with my document, they respond to me with a link where they tell me that there I must carry out the update or verification https://chaturbate.com/identity/ I entered the link and followed the steps found there. I took photos of my ID and took a photo from the link of my face. After 20 minutes, my account was banned.To which they respond that I am violating a rule by falsifying documents But my documentation is real, I need you to please help me with this issue Because in my country it is legal Just as in many countries it is necessary to modify the name on the identity document and it does not seem fair to me that they closed my account without just cause because I was doing what Support told me to do I appreciate your collaboration

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240120_111750_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240120_111750_Gmail.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 12
Hola @ciacam He confirmado que el equipo de soporte ha respondido a tu consulta. Boleto #23065817
HolaHello, yes, of course they responded to that case but even though I have assembled all my documents and attached the evidence that I only did what support reported They keep giving me the same information and they don't recover my account as I said before. It is legal in Colombia to make the name change

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.