AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unfair ban by an AI?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2024
Dear @punker barbie
My nickname is Hellcatlove, I have been working as an independent model in CB for 5 years. I have lost my account and I only receive automated messages. I will tell you my case, I have registered on the page with my passport, my first passport which expired and I renewed it in December 2022, Precisely on 12/29/2022 I updated my identity document which was approved and was again valid to broadcast live. On January 8 2024, my account was banned after a live broadcast, I wrote to support and they responded with an automated message that has reason to believe that my identity document has been altered. The document is legitimate and verifiable, I have migration stamps. A year after registering my new documentation I was unfairly banned and only received messages from artificial intelligence. My document is legitimate, I have had my account for 5 years, It's unfair to be banned by an AI or an algorithm when any human eye can verify the legality of my documentation, but not only do I receive automated messages,I've never had a conversation with a real person. I would really appreciate it if you could look at my case and be that human eye that can verify the authenticity of my documents. Thank you so much . @punker barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.