AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2023
Hello @punker barbie
My account has a permanent ban by mistake. I can’t fix it since last year on December 2022
I received a verification notification, I passed the verification and was banned. In a letter from support they replied that I received a ban because I had falsified documents. But my documents are real. Since then, I've been writing to Chaturbate support for about a year, but I haven't received a response. They said that my documents were not real, but I offered to show them on video that my documents were real. They do not respond to this letter. How many tears were shed from me. This is my last hope. Not long ago I got married and changed my last name. I decided to register again, but I also received a ban when registering. They don’t care that the documents are real and they don’t want to understand it. help me please
My account is yourbaeee

Status
Not open for further replies.