AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Unban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2021
Account Name: Sinner89
Ticket: 17925515

Long story short, I messed up as a customer of CB.

After a night with a little too much to drink which I barely remember, I noticed charges I didn't recognize on my card (since it's not billed as chaturbate for privacy reasons.)

I opened a ticket saying these were not made by me as I didn't recognize it (and the support page also using that same discrete name), days later; once I noticed the reply and that it came from Chaturbate Support, I realised my mistake. They were all legit charges made by me.

I have spoken to the bank to ensure the payments are approved and I feel really stupid.

Understandably, Chaturbate banned my account during the investigation.

However, I really hope that my account can be unbanned as this was an honest, stupid mistake and I want to continue to support your lovely creators.

I would appreciate any support getting my account back and I can ensure you this will never happen again.

I hope CB didn't ban the model for this too (They sure do ban models often, it seems), and take away her hard-earned money.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.