AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Was Closed Today Because They Could Not Validate My ID Even Though It’s Valid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

latinaluxe

Banhammered
Sep 16, 2020
Since Streamate made all current cam models resubmit their IDs before the 15th I did so last week. Just a few minutes ago I received an email stating that my account was closed because they couldn’t validate my ID.

I made sure I did everything correctly and my ID is a valid diver’s license. Maybe it’s because I didn’t update my address on it? It has my old address, not my current one, but I used the same ID when I signed up and had no issues! I emailed support back immediately and since I’m under Boleyn Models I opened up a support ticket with them too.

Will they be able to reopen my account or do I need to sign up all over again? I’m panicking because this is my entire livelihood, I have no money at the moment due to unforeseen bills and I seriously am thinking crazy right now. I’m seriously panicking and don’t want to start all over again. I did nothing wrong!

Streamate has been taking FOREVER to answer emails as well! I don’t know what else to do! Please help!

Just take a deep breath and relax. Try contacting Liz, and while you're waiting for her to email you back just relax and look at any temporary options you have available to you in the meantime.

And try not to rely on just one site, if you can set aside some time for others. It's very helpful to avoid detrimental situations like this :)

Upvote 0
Just take a deep breath and relax. Try contacting Liz, and while you're waiting for her to email you back just relax and look at any temporary options you have available to you in the meantime.

And try not to rely on just one site, if you can set aside some time for others. It's very helpful to avoid detrimental situations like this :)
Thank you. I’m trying. I emailed both Liz and Kelly yesterday and I’m waiting for a response. I hope they can resolve this issue quickly. I see others also having issues with resubmitting IDs because the software to capture pictures on Streamate is horrible. It doesn’t reverse the image. For now, I’ve been trying to promote videos, virtual shows and pictures through some ads and such. I’m also doing deliveries for Uber and DoorDash. Luckily, it helps, but doesn’t make me as much per hour as Streamate.

I hope this doesn’t drag on too long because I have bills to pay.

I want to sign up on other sites, but I haven’t seen any sites I like yet. I’m a small BBW. What sites are like Streamate that are mostly about private shows and protect against chargebacks?

• Hugs
Reactions: Violet Dawn
Upvote 0
Thank you. I’m trying. I emailed both Liz and Kelly yesterday and I’m waiting for a response. I hope they can resolve this issue quickly. I see others also having issues with resubmitting IDs because the software to capture pictures on Streamate is horrible. It doesn’t reverse the image. For now, I’ve been trying to promote videos, virtual shows and pictures through some ads and such. I’m also doing deliveries for Uber and DoorDash. Luckily, it helps, but doesn’t make me as much per hour as Streamate.

I want to sign up on other sites, but I haven’t seen any sites I like yet. I’m a small BBW. What sites are like Streamate that are mostly about private shows and protect against chargebacks?
Honestly, I'm not sure. But I signed up for cammodeldirectory a few months back and made some really good money there for a few weeks. But they don't cover chargebacks.

Ive never gotten one from there. I think it's a good place to look. You can also try niteflirt

• Hugs
Reactions: latinaluxe
Upvote 0
Honestly, I'm not sure. But I signed up for cammodeldirectory a few months back and made some really good money there for a few weeks. But they don't cover chargebacks.

Ive never gotten one from there. I think it's a good place to look. You can also try niteflirt
Thank you so much!

Streamate reopened my account again, but now I don’t see the link to upload my ID again 🙄 So annoying!

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Upvote 0
Since Streamate made all current cam models resubmit their IDs before the 15th I did so last week. Just a few minutes ago I received an email stating that my account was closed because they couldn’t validate my ID.

I made sure I did everything correctly and my ID is a valid diver’s license. Maybe it’s because I didn’t update my address on it? It has my old address, not my current one, but I used the same ID when I signed up and had no issues! I emailed support back immediately and since I’m under Boleyn Models I opened up a support ticket with them too.

Will they be able to reopen my account or do I need to sign up all over again? I’m panicking because this is my entire livelihood, I have no money at the moment due to unforeseen bills and I seriously am thinking crazy right now. I’m seriously panicking and don’t want to start all over again. I did nothing wrong!

Streamate has been taking FOREVER to answer emails as well! I don’t know what else to do! Please help!
I am having the same issue. I keep resending all my stuff, when i sign out and sign back in i keep getting the same thing to resubmitt before sept 15

Upvote 0
I am having the same issue. I keep resending all my stuff, when i sign out and sign back in i keep getting the same thing to resubmitt before sept 15
That’s the issue I’m having now. They reopened my account on Wednesday and said I needed to resubmit my ID because the pictures weren’t clear enough. The link to resubmit my documents wasn’t showing up on my page until this morning. I submitted pictures of my ID and a selfie 4 times today. I still have the yellow banner and link showing up on my dashboard when I login to my account.

I even took screenshots of the pictures I took of my ID and emailed them to Liz as proof that not only did I resubmit them, but they were perfectly clear this time. I emailed Liz less than 2 hours ago, so I’m patiently waiting. At the same time I also emailed Streamate support telling them that I did the resubmission process and the images should be clear for sure this time.

Some people can’t even access the link yet and were told to wait until next week because it’s a glitch. It’s ridiculous because that would mean they only have 2 days to resubmit their documents. It seems like almost everyone is having issues, so are they just going to close all of these accounts on the 15th because of things completely out of our hands? They should’ve given us until the end of the month at the very least.

I don’t even wanna cam this weekend now because I don’t know if I’ll get an email on Monday saying my account was closed again and then my funds will be withheld from me like last week. Until I get an email from support saying I’ve been approved I’m just not gonna stream and it’s bs.

Upvote 0
I woke up this morning to find that my account is still active, so it looks like after so much drama I was approved. I had a banner over the weekend saying to be patient while they sorted through everything then it was gone by Monday. This morning I just had a pop up to accept their new TOS and that was it. Honestly, they should’ve sent out automated emails to let you know if you got approved or not 🙄

Upvote 0
I woke up this morning to find that my account is still active, so it looks like after so much drama I was approved. I had a banner over the weekend saying to be patient while they sorted through everything then it was gone by Monday. This morning I just had a pop up to accept their new TOS and that was it. Honestly, they should’ve sent out automated emails to let you know if you got approved or not 🙄
i really don't understand this clusterfuck. they shouldn't have closed already previous verified accounts trying to reverify with their new system. i understand the importance of making sure the id is valid and blah blah blah, but they still have those original id documents. they should of IDK, maybe send you to the next step, instead of preventing models from streaming. that should have happened after the deadline. which makes me wonder what was the purpose of the deadline???

a lot of models, new, veteran, US, international, whatever experienced this. i thought this was chaturbate's MO? banning already verified models.

Upvote 0
i really don't understand this clusterfuck. they shouldn't have closed already previous verified accounts trying to reverify with their new system. i understand the importance of making sure the id is valid and blah blah blah, but they still have those original id documents. they should of IDK, maybe send you to the next step, instead of preventing models from streaming. that should have happened after the deadline. which makes me wonder what was the purpose of the deadline???

a lot of models, new, veteran, US, international, whatever experienced this. i thought this was chaturbate's MO? banning already verified models.
Agreed! This was so ridiculous. I didn’t stream for a week and a half because of this bs because I was scared they would mess with my account again even after I resubmitted perfectly clear documents. Completely messed with my income. Now I have to play catch up. Also, I never received an automated message from Streamate saying I was approved, so how would I know? I didn’t want them to withhold my money again.

I read on another forum that the deadline was moved since so many people are having issues. Also, there was no way they would’ve been able to get through all of these submissions by the 15th. And at least from my experience after they made the announcement about reverification at the end of August the link to submit the documents didn’t show up until September 3rd. So, if you don’t count weekends that’s definitely not enough time.

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0

I was off two week, and it ruined my birthday. However, I eventually got on again. Google, top paying cam sites, etc. That is where I found all my sites. The top ones don't do charge backs. xox

• Hugs
Reactions: latinaluxe
Upvote 0
Agreed! This was so ridiculous. I didn’t stream for a week and a half because of this bs because I was scared they would mess with my account again even after I resubmitted perfectly clear documents. Completely messed with my income. Now I have to play catch up. Also, I never received an automated message from Streamate saying I was approved, so how would I know? I didn’t want them to withhold my money again.

I read on another forum that the deadline was moved since so many people are having issues. Also, there was no way they would’ve been able to get through all of these submissions by the 15th. And at least from my experience after they made the announcement about reverification at the end of August the link to submit the documents didn’t show up until September 3rd. So, if you don’t count weekends that’s definitely not enough time.
They stopped me before they even posted links. I was on the last day of the contest. I was in the money. I had been working day and night. I took a pee break, and never got back on due to validation. My birthday was sad. I spent it trying to get a decent photo at the restaraunt I went to celebrate. Finally, I sent my 5th batch in, and I get a letter, oh, we didn't get them. Are u sure u signed in with the right email? As if I could have used someone elses email or somethimg? They know the software is no good. But really people like Liz are in the front line, getting the flack, but it is the software people who screwed up. Until it is made to reverse, so someone else can take the pic easily, than it won't work. Also a license will always be too small for this software.

Upvote 0
I was validated...but not paid. I got the week before they stopped me, and last week since I started again. But the one fore the contest ending Sept. 3? Over $1000 hasn't arrived, although I was promised it went to the accounting dept. long ago. This is crazy. I didn't nothing wrong. So tired of writing emails.

Upvote 0
I was validated...but not paid. I got the week before they stopped me, and last week since I started again. But the one fore the contest ending Sept. 3? Over $1000 hasn't arrived, although I was promised it went to the accounting dept. long ago. This is crazy. I didn't nothing wrong. So tired of writing emails.
i know its annoying AF, but you might be able to get an exemption to send out payment earlier. they've done it back in the day. it's worth asking since this is all their fault. if not, next week's payment is going to include the missing.

so sorry D:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.