AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accounts Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawdytrina

Deactivated Account
Aug 7, 2020
Hello @punker barbie i need your help for me and my friend, i was trying to add my friend as aditional broadcaster on my chaturbate so we can stream together once in a while if the opportunity arise. My account got banned after uploading her documents for verification, we did not commit any offense or break the rules other than uploading my friend documents. to check if the problem is from my account, my friend decided to open a fresh account for herself and the new account suffer the same faith too as my account did, it got banned after uploading her documents. i don't know the reason for this, she has work with few studios which she has few accounts registered on her passport data, but now she decided to work alone and with me when we both can. We have both message the support for help but no response yet, please help us reach the support for resolution your help will be highly appreciated.

My chaturbate username: bawdytrina (chaturbate support email acknowledge receipt ID 19616029)

My friend chaturbate username: buxomelis (chaturbate support email acknowledge receipt ID 19616103)

Hello @punker barbie yes the support replied me, but account is still not unbanned, i have replied them again, they are talking about quality of document photo which i uploaded, but that is not the case now, account is banned and i can't navigate through my account.

Upvote 0
She should check all the accounts that she has worked on in the past, if any of them are banned any new account she tries to create or verify on will be banned.
I would suggest 1. Ask them to remove her details from your account and restore it if there are not any other issues. 2. She will separately have to investigate why her ID is flagged, and clear any problems associated with the ID before she can verify on any accounts again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.