AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:
your signature keeps getting bigger and bigger...
Wrong again

Jupiter551 said:
BTW, I'm STILL confused what difference it makes WHY jihadist loonies attacked, the important part of the situation to the general public were the details and consequences of the attack itself...like really, they're more upset about what was said than what happened.
Wrong again, the incompetence of Obama, his foreign policy, along with his administration failing to protect and ultimately causing the deaths of 4 extraordinary Americans and subsequent lies covering it up are the issues here.
You keep bringing up this non-issue. It's really disgraceful that people are using this story to make political pie. Should we start talking about the 200+ marines killed in Lebanon under Reagan's "watch?" Clue: it's not a pie--it's cow shit. Pulling assertions from right-wing sources isn't convincing anyone.

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:
Wrong again

Jupiter551 said:
BTW, I'm STILL confused what difference it makes WHY jihadist loonies attacked, the important part of the situation to the general public were the details and consequences of the attack itself...like really, they're more upset about what was said than what happened.
Wrong again, the incompetence of Obama, his foreign policy, along with his administration failing to protect and ultimately causing the deaths of 4 extraordinary Americans and subsequent lies covering it up are the issues here.
You keep bringing up this non-issue. It's really disgraceful that people are using this story to make political pie. Should we start talking about the 200+ marines killed in Lebanon under Reagan's "watch?" Clue: it's not a pie--it's cow shit. Pulling assertions from right-wing sources isn't convincing anyone.
It's a non-issue that CNN ordered three time Emmy awarded investigative journalist to report fake stories, delete unfriendly stories adverse to the Obama administration (like the Nick Robertson report), and construct stories in specific manners while working for the left-wing network?

Only in the liberal left's world who stick their head in the sand when anything showing their messiah in a negative manner.

It's only a non-issue for the Obama Kool-aid consumers who want to shove it under the rug until after the election.

If it was your son or family member that gave his life trying to save others, yet was ultimately killed by Obama's incompetence, it wouldn't be such a non-issue.

The truth doesn't have to be convincing, it is what it is and the MSM is worse than lame choosing not to expose it. If it was Bush, the MSM would be relentlessly all over it.

Bocefish said:
It's a non-issue that CNN ordered three time Emmy awarded investigative journalist to report fake stories, delete unfriendly stories adverse to the Obama administration (like the Nick Robertson report), and construct stories in specific manners while working for the left-wing network?

Only in the liberal left's world who stick their head in the sand when anything showing their messiah in a negative manner.

It's only a non-issue for the Obama Kool-aid consumers who want to shove it under the rug until after the election.

If it was your son or family member that gave his life trying to save others, yet was ultimately killed by Obama's incompetence, it wouldn't be such a non-issue.

The truth doesn't have to be convincing, it is what it is and the MSM is worse than lame choosing not to expose it. If it was Bush, the MSM would be relentlessly all over it.

Translation from derp to nonderp: It is only okay when Fox does it to support my views, because the liberal media needs to be balanced by one sided arguments that are what I already believe.

And this is why I don't watch the news. Because it's legal for them to lie. Therefore, I can't trust that any of it is true.

Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:
Wrong again

Jupiter551 said:
So a) would it be different if they were ordinary (as opposed to 'extraordinary' Americans?) b) you're asserting that it was actually the president that killed these people and not muslim fundamentalists?

Muslim terrorists must be shaking their heads in wonder that they can do this and all half of America cares about is blaming it on their own president.

Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:
Wrong again

Jupiter551 said:
So a) would it be different if they were ordinary (as opposed to 'extraordinary' Americans?) b) you're asserting that it was actually the president that killed these people and not muslim fundamentalists?

Muslim terrorists must be shaking their heads in wonder that they can do this and all half of America cares about is blaming it on their own president.

Seeing as your the Forum Puppy and enjoy arguing for the sake of it, Have a nice day! :hello2:

Jupiter551 said:

but...but...but.....it says right there on page one of "Effective Terrorism for Idiots" that the only REAL goal of a terrorist act is to ensure that the act creates doubt, confusion, and fear WITHIN its target population.

they may be a little amused at the way those things were turned into a political football....but that only shows their lack of understanding about american presidential campaigns....

Nordling said:
:lol: Another unsubstantiated assertion. You still haven't told us who the 3-time emmy winner is.
Bocefish said:
CNN orders three time Emmy awarded investigative journalist to report fake stories, delete unfriendly stories adverse to the Obama administration (like the Nick Robertson report), and construct stories in specific manners while working for the left-wing network. And you thought Fox was bad...

Read more...

sc764.jpg

0HPDD.jpg

Ah! THAT link...the one buried among all those videos. Great link...to something called "Mario Murillos" ministries...an obscure evangelist.

I guess that's it then. If some weird-assed evangelist says Amber Lyon said something, it must be true!

Nordling said:
Ah! THAT link...the one buried among all those videos. Great link...to something called "Mario Murillos" ministries...an obscure evangelist.

I guess that's it then. If some weird-assed evangelist says Amber Lyon said something, it must be true!

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
:lol: Another unsubstantiated assertion. You still haven't told us who the 3-time emmy winner is.
Bocefish said:
CNN orders three time Emmy awarded investigative journalist to report fake stories, delete unfriendly stories adverse to the Obama administration (like the Nick Robertson report), and construct stories in specific manners while working for the left-wing network. And you thought Fox was bad...

Read more...

sc764.jpg

0HPDD.jpg

You want to disprove anything, show me FACTS.

On to something of substance...

Did Mitt Romney Break the Law by Failing to Disclose Delphi Investments?
George Zornick on November 1, 2012 - 6:33 PM ET
We now know, thanks to Greg Palast’s recent scoop in The Nation, that Mitt Romney reaped a large financial windfall from the auto bailouts. Romney didn’t talk up this shrewd investment while touting his business experience on the campaign trail, for obvious reasons—he is a strong critic of those bailouts.

But while Romney had ample political reasons to conceal his investment, he apparently had no legal justification for doing so. Federal law requires that candidates disclose stock holdings that are affected by government action—and Romney’s million-dollar (at least) investment in a hedge fund that bought up Delphi stocks surely fits that bill.

Now, unions and good-government groups are calling on the feds to investigate Romney’s oversight.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/170967/did-mitt-romney-break-law-failing-disclose-delphi-investments#

Bocefish said:
LadyLuna said:
And this is why I don't watch the news. Because it's legal for them to lie. Therefore, I can't trust that any of it is true.

Where do you get your news from then?

It's called the internet. Sure, half of it is probably just as much made up as anything else, but it's easier to look at the written word, make sure I read it right, and then make judgements.

LadyLuna said:
Bocefish said:
LadyLuna said:

Where do you get your news from then?

It's called the internet. Sure, half of it is probably just as much made up as anything else, but it's easier to look at the written word, make sure I read it right, and then make judgements.
I would also suggest newspapers. Whether right-wing or left-wing, nearly all newspapers (not tabloids--although The Enquirer did break the story on John Edwards) print factual information in the NEWS section. It's the editorials that are questionable. Even the Murdock-owned Wall Street Journal has kept itself honest in the news section.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Obama's incompetence is the issue

Nordling said:

We now know, thanks to Greg Palast’s recent scoop in The Nation, that Mitt Romney reaped a large financial windfall from the auto bailouts. Romney didn’t talk up this shrewd investment while touting his business experience on the campaign trail, for obvious reasons—he is a strong critic of those bailouts.

But while Romney had ample political reasons to conceal his investment, he apparently had no legal justification for doing so. Federal law requires that candidates disclose stock holdings that are affected by government action—and Romney’s million-dollar (at least) investment in a hedge fund that bought up Delphi stocks surely fits that bill.

Now, unions and good-government groups are calling on the feds to investigate Romney’s oversight.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/170967/did-mitt-romney-break-law-failing-disclose-delphi-investments#

Obama's incompetence is the issue.
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

Read more...

sc764.jpg

0HPDD.jpg

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

Read more...

sc764.jpg

0HPDD.jpg

I am under no obligation to disprove anything...negatives cannot be proven. And I certainly won't give weight to silly-assed sources. What next? News by Sponge Bob?

Reactions: 1 person
Nordling said:
I am under no obligation to disprove anything...negatives cannot be proven. And I certainly won't give weight to silly-assed sources. What next? News by Sponge Bob?

More bovine excrement. :lol:
Bocefish said:
Obama's incompetence is the issue

Nordling said:

Obama's incompetence is the issue.
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

Read more...

sc764.jpg

0HPDD.jpg

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

Read more...

sc764.jpg

0HPDD.jpg

Bocefish said:
Seeing as your the Forum Puppy and enjoy arguing for the sake of it, Have a nice day! :hello2:
Wrong again:
you're*

Wait, aren't you concerned that refusing to attack me with overwhelming force is making you look weak in the eyes of the forum?

Reactions: Nordling
Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
Wrong again:
you're*

Wait, aren't you concerned that refusing to attack me with overwhelming force is making you look weak in the eyes of the forum?

I think he is ignoring you too now, he seems to be deeply offended by people fighting back against his drivel. It is only a matter of time before he does the same to Nordling.

Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
Wrong again:
you're*

I think he is ignoring you too now, he seems to be deeply offended by people fighting back against his drivel. It is only a matter of time before he does the same to Nordling.
yeah. then we can just rename this the anti-Obama propaganda thread (please keep it civil!) :lol:

If Republicans don't like the results of a study, they just bury it.

Nonpartisan Tax Report Withdrawn After G.O.P. Protest
By JONATHAN WEISMAN

WASHINGTON — The Congressional Research Service has withdrawn an economic report that found no correlation between top tax rates and economic growth, a central tenet of conservative economic theory, after Senate Republicans raised concerns about the paper’s findings and wording.

The decision, made in late September against the advice of the agency’s economic team leadership, drew almost no notice at the time. Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, cited the study a week and a half after it was withdrawn in a speech on tax policy at the National Press Club.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/b...earch-services-report-on-tax-rates.html?_r=1&

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

You are the one making the claims, it is up to you to prove the facts. Otherwise, I can make any statement I want, and then leave it to you to prove it. Example; Bocefish is a racist and that is the reason he says the president is incompetent. Prove me wrong. :roll:

Bocefish said:

Read more...

We don't just think Fox is bad, there are numbers to prove it. So, rather than unsubstantiated claims that there is media bias here are actual numbers:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/03/fox-news-redefines-unbalanced-by-giving-romney/191118

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.