AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
... and then it was over.

Congrats Obama and all his supporters.

Unfortunately it seems many state and county measures I voted against are passing with flying colors.

Grrrrr.

According to the little quiz, I should've voted for Jill Stein

http://www.isidewith.com/results/228715819 said:
My results

However... I didn't know about the trip to my family until after it was too late to sign up for early or absentee voting. Since my family doesn't live in the same state as me, and I'm currently visiting them, I couldn't vote today.

Doesn't matter, I would've voted for Obama.

Paul Ryan was running for congress while Mitt ran for president. I do not think many people ever thought Mitt had a good chance to win.

morment said:
Jupiter551 said:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/fox-news-argues-obama-ohio_n_2085817.html :lol:

BTW is he Mr Romney now? Or does he keep the Governor title for life? lol
His twitter hahahh!! People are so mean, but hilarious
Considering people refer to Sarah Palin as Governor Palin and she only served 1/2 a term, I'd say it's permanent.
yeah...it's just weird lol. So Arnie will appear on movie credits as Governor Schwarzenegger? haha

morment said:
I switched it to Fox News just in time to see them call Ohio for Obama and then go, "So that's it then..." It was awesome.

I fell asleep on the damn couch again, but I woke up just in time to see the words "President Obama re-elected" on the screen. :thumbleft: I saw a diverse-looking group of people in one venue cheering for the man, and then I saw a venue of very fancy-dressed Romney supporters texting on their cell phones and looking depressed.

Reactions: Nordling
AmberCutie said:
Unfortunately it seems many state and county measures I voted against are passing with flying colors.

Yeah, I voted against Maryland's question 7 (expanded gambling), but I see that it's been passed.

Hi all,

Well, you guy's restored my faith in America by re-electing Obama... I couldn't understand for the life
of me why would anyone with 2 cents of logic elect Romney....
Wow.. Our Prime-Minister Harper and Romney... They would've started WWIII...

Candy xxx

The_Brown_Fox said:
AmberCutie said:

Yeah, I voted against Maryland's question 7 (expanded gambling), but I see that it's been passed.
We had two local things and both are going the way I voted though one wouldn't have upset me too much if it hadn't. There was a vote on a State Amendment that's not going my way with 4 counties that somehow haven't finished reporting yet.

Ooh, it's after 11 AM, which means it's lunch time at McDonald's. Time for a celebratory Big Mac...lol. :)

Well that stock market has spoken Dow down 275 and S&P down 30 (2.1%) worse day of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.