AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Update in the works, need input! Poll:

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you prefer a light theme, or dark theme?

• Light theme

Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Dark theme

Votes: 55 37.2%
  • I don't mind either one, it's all gravy baby.

Votes: 42 28.4%

• Total voters
we_fear_change.gif

;) jk, I really love the dark grey and purple theme but if there's no dark theme anymore it won't affect my love for ACF. Thanks for your hard work Amber!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Am I the only one who actually finds dark themes hard as hell to read :rolleyes:

When it's like Fetlife, with its black background and white text, or, even worse, a colored text on black, yeah, it's a little hard to read. It's just too contrast-y. The sort of medium-dark gray on the forum is nice on my eyes, but I can see where it could be a problem to someone whose eyes are different.

I prefer a dark theme, but like the 'lighter colors'. In other words, I wouldn't want this place looking like one of those dungeon forums, haha. That said, a dark theme would be healthier/better on the eyes and probably easier to navigate.

It's a personal preference though.

So the poll is currently exactly even between dark and light. Could you alternate dark and light themes maybe change 30 times a second to make everybody happy? It would definitely make ACF more flashy.:devil:

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen and caramia