AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

adding model issue help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
I tried to add a 2-3 times model on my account with passport ID..
but the same issue shows documents are rejected every time.

what can I do the the new model clearly shows her passport and face verification but still, her documents are not approved.
help me @Charlie_SC

Hello @sxy_be
We have responded to all your queries and have provided you with the relevant information via ACF, PMs and Stripchat Official Support tickets.
Posting the same comments on multiple ACF threads will not change the outcome.
Should you have further questions on this matter, please continue your discussions with our official Support team, as they are always available to clarify further.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Hello @sxy_be
We have responded to all your queries and have provided you with the relevant information via ACF, PMs and Stripchat Official Support tickets.
Should you have further questions on this matter, please continue your discussions with our official Support team, as they are always available to clarify further.
but I did not get any solution support team repeating the same thing.. upload a new documents but I uploaded everything and still same issue

Upvote 0
Hello @sxy_be
Thank you for sharing this info, the user is now limited in replies and thread will be locked.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.