AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Adult Model Shopping Cart

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2013
Chicago, IL
Hi All,

Looking at MFC, many ladies like to sell items for money, be it panties or image group. I would like to create a site that is both profitable, and lucrative.

Some ideals are each model has their own shop, while the master shop shows all items.
The checkout process is secure, and shipping for items like panties are calculated by the system.
Downloadable items are automatic, and simple.

Comission for my company is negotiable for each model. We can either do flat rate, or we can do percentage of sale.

Please let me know all inputs that you have. I will be working to get a demo site up in the next month. Template of the site is the least of my concern. Functionality is more important.

Thank you all.

There is Clips4Sale for that, or are you talking about other type of selling way?

ExtraLunchMoney offers all of those things (videos, physical items, etc). It's fairly new but seems pretty popular. Otherwise I think a lot of girls who sell those things on MFC prefer to get tokens, for their camscore/ranks.

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I probably wouldn't sign up as I already use other sites.

Sevrin said:
Oh, hi. Whatever happened to Happywebcams?

Still working on it.
GenXoxo said:
ExtraLunchMoney offers all of those things (videos, physical items, etc). It's fairly new but seems pretty popular. Otherwise I think a lot of girls who sell those things on MFC prefer to get tokens, for their camscore/ranks.

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I probably wouldn't sign up as I already use other sites.

Pretty much like that. I also wanted to do security services. Phone forwarding and Skype proxy services.

mirvine2387 said:
Sevrin said:

Still working on it.
GenXoxo said:

Pretty much like that. I also wanted to do security services. Phone forwarding and Skype proxy services.

Security services like what? Google Voice offers phone forwarding and a simple VPN can act as a Skype proxy service.

While I think that the ideas you're proposing could be useful, there are already things in place that models use for this and you'll have to stand out in order to get noticed. I know that for me, I just couldn't add another selling platform that didn't offer something different than what I already use.

AllisonWilder said:
mirvine2387 said:
Sevrin said:

Still working on it.
GenXoxo said:

Security services like what? Google Voice offers phone forwarding and a simple VPN can act as a Skype proxy service.

While I think that the ideas you're proposing could be useful, there are already things in place that models use for this and you'll have to stand out in order to get noticed. I know that for me, I just couldn't add another selling platform that didn't offer something different than what I already use.

I agree that their are many things that can be used to create securities. Their are also many who do not now about them. Take skype for example. They have a proxy setting in the software. So yes you can use a proxy. But did you know that skype does not follow the proxy setting you put in place. This means that I can still do an IP trace, and some nasty stuff. I want my company to be more of an all in one. From sales to tech support. Obviously in the start their will be limits as I will be short staffed, but as we grow, I can add more time, and hopefully 24x7 support.

Also, to help with allowing tokens on MFC. If you would perfer that, then I can have it so that you pay a "listing fee" for the item, and you can still sell it on my site (members can still purchase), but you can also generate a claim code to allow the MFC token purchasers to download from it as well. This way you can keep tokens on MFC, and sell on my site.

I already have a name for the site, The site will have a 6+ month beta

Status
Not open for further replies.