AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice to model - abusive viewer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
A model I frequent asked me for some advice.
Since I'm in no position to knowledgeably offer that, I said I would post the question here, and referred her to the thread to see opinions/advice for herself.

Model has a long-time regular who over the last year has become obsessed with her.
History of passive-aggressive behaviour towards her, very volatile. Hissy fit (Aussie for tantrum) one show, pouring tokens and 'love' GIFs on her the next.
Usually around jealousy of her interactions with other users; he even spies on all her private shows.
He has mental health issues which she has tried to help him with, but he never holds up his end of the support 'agreement'.
Most recently his behaviour worsened, until she banned him for sending a threatening message showing him holding a handgun.
Now he keeps returning to her room with new accounts each show, and pleading for forgiveness.
Unfortunately she divulged some personal details well before he became obsessive, but is aware that he knows more than he should.

She has kept on banning, but is understandably uneasy about what he may do next, and especially with his knowledge of some of her details.
Their respective countries are a long way apart, but he has previously talked of visiting her (then laughed it off as 'just a joke').
Threatening message was a disappearing one, so she has no evidence of that.

Unfortunately she divulged some personal details well before he became obsessive
Big oof. It's so hard, because you end up (as a model) starting to trust and feel close to someone from speaking so often, and from their generosity. But this is a BIG thing I'd advise any new cam model - NEVER give personal information no matter what. I have members that have been around for a DECADE and I still do not give certain info. It's tough, but really just have to put up a STRONG BARRIER and never back down from it no matter what.

Now he keeps returning to her room with new accounts each show, and pleading for forgiveness.
If she's able to compose a very detailed yet concise email to support of the site about his behavior, especially with the gun photo, they may ban his IP/credit info so that it hinders his ability to make new accounts. But that's really dependent on how willing support is on that site to help.

A model I frequent asked me for some advice.
Since I'm in no position to knowledgeably offer that, I said I would post the question here, and referred her to the thread to see opinions/advice for herself.

Model has a long-time regular who over the last year has become obsessed with her.
History of passive-aggressive behaviour towards her, very volatile. Hissy fit (Aussie for tantrum) one show, pouring tokens and 'love' GIFs on her the next.
Usually around jealousy of her interactions with other users; he even spies on all her private shows.
He has mental health issues which she has tried to help him with, but he never holds up his end of the support 'agreement'.
Most recently his behaviour worsened, until she banned him for sending a threatening message showing him holding a handgun.
Unfortunately she divulged some personal details well before he became obsessive, but is aware that he knows more than he should.

She has kept on banning, but is understandably uneasy about what he may do next, and especially with his knowledge of some of her details.
Their respective countries are a long way apart, but he has previously talked of visiting her (then laughed it off as 'just a joke').
Threatening message was a disappearing one, so she has no evidence of that.
My advice:

While he may be in a different country ... recent experiences have taught me not to underestimate this kind of crazy. I know this may seem like more steps than needed rn but here is what i would do.

- document everything. Report to the site.
- see if she can get his IP.
- make a local police report. (Depending on her country and level of privilige) Even though this is not going to do anything it's an official record if anything escalates it will be useful.
- if she's American buy "how to become invisible" if not, there will be similar books any reducing her footprint online. This can help control the information he does have.
- Stalk him. She needs to know as much info as possible about him so she has leverage. There are some worrying facial id things that i don't like to mention names here but they work well if she has a photo of him id suggest running it. She is welcome to message me here or www.miss-lollipop.com has my contact info) and I can run it for her.

I may be in a bit of a state of hypervigilance these days but I've seen and experienced things escalating with mentally ill obsessed ppl and i think she needs to take as many steps more as possible to protect herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.