AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Again I m banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2023
I m using sc from Jan 17 19 2023 when my ac approved I m ban forever first day when m in private show now yesterday I m banned again one popup coming popup MSG said please verify its you i do the same but in one min one MSG coming you were ban what's the problem I don't know if anyone help me it's very needful @Charlie_SC @xChloe

I m using sc from Jan 17 19 2023 when my ac approved I m ban forever first day when m in private show now yesterday I m banned again one popup coming popup MSG said please verify its you i do the same but in one min one MSG coming you were ban what's the problem I don't know if anyone help me it's very needful @Charlie_SC @xChloe
If I am reading this correctly.... you were permanently banned earlier this year, yes?

If so, that explains it. SC does NOT allow banned models to create new accounts. A ban is permanent. Forever. Always.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
If I am reading this correctly.... you were permanently banned earlier this year, yes?

If so, that explains it. SC does NOT allow banned models to create new accounts. A ban is permanent. Forever. Always.

Attachments

• IMG_20231102_154806.jpg
    IMG_20231102_154806.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2023-11-02-15-46-31-34_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-02-15-46-31-34_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0
That doesn't answer my question. In your original message it looked like you said that you were banned earlier this year. Yes or no?

I should add that I am only a user, so wait for Charlie to respond.

Upvote 0
That doesn't answer my question. In your original message it looked like you said that you were banned earlier this year. Yes or no?

I should add that I am only a user, so wait for Charlie to respond.
These two screenshots are here, one is from yesterday time and one is from last time.

Upvote 0
ok so my original statement stands. On Stripchat, once you are permanently banned, you can *never* broadcast on SC again. You cannot create a new account. If you did manage to create a new a/c, it was due to a bug or an error and once it was detected, your new a/c was banned.

Again, on SC banned models cannot create new accounts. You need to move on to another platform. But of course, you should wait to hear from Charlie, but she will tell the same thing I am sure.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Maxi and Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hey @Kajal13

I have reviewed your case and can confirm that your suspension was warranted as you have violated our rules.
Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.

If your account is permanently banned, it means that you are permanently suspended from our platform and no new accounts will be approved.

Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.