AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification: "already age-verified" when trying to create personal accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2020
Venezuela, living now in Colombia
Chaturbate Username
Alexa_Mike20
Hi all, Hi Punker Barbie,

I have problems with the Chaturbate age-verification and require additional help... so @punker barbie: I hope you can help me here :)
(I apologize for my typos- english is not my first language)

Issue:
I created two new Chaturbate accounts for me and my partner. After several tries, when uploading the ID photos of me and my partner, I now receive for both accounts the messages:
- for my ID: "This person is already age verified on your account"
-
for the ID of my partner: "This person is already age verified on your account"
So it seems we are already age-verified (which would make sense, see below) - nevertheless both accounts are still locked (i.e. "banned for invalid age verification").

Background:
Me and my partner were streaming on Chaturbate for over 2 years now - we were working for a studio, using the studio account "LatinSex99". For this former studio account - of course - we are both age-verified.
In agreement with our studio manager we finally left the studio and are now planning to work for your ourselves on Chaturbate with our newly created accounts "Latin6Studio" (Studio account) and "LatinSex66" (personal broadcaster account).
(We are using a studio account, because some friends of us will also stream on Chaturbate, using our room and equipment, in order to help us pay the rent).

After several tries to upload our age-verification documents we now receive the "This person is already age verified on your account" for both accounts ("Latin6Studio" + "LatinSex66").

Impacted Accounts:
"Latin6Studio" (personal studio account) + "LatinSex66" (personal broadcaster account);
(For reference : "LatinSex99" (former studio account, we were using during the last 2 years) - do not change anything for this account, it belogs to our former studio manager, a good friend of us)

Support history: Ticket "16727684"
Up to now the Chaturbate support answered very fast and also was very friendly - but now I have the impression, they did not really understand my situation and the real problem!
The last message from support has been to "upload a second form of ID .." and "... we suggest you upload a valid passport".
In my opinion uploading a 2nd ID will not really help here - I'm pretty sure I will receive the same "person already age-verified" message.

=> But furthermore, the "upload a 2nd ID, e.g. your passport" request from the Chaturbate support really scares me...
I live here in Colombia, and applying for a passport in my city takes at least 6 months and will cost easily several hundred doller on fees! I never could afford to wait that long or pay so much on fees! Also I do not own a driver license or any other sort of official document!

=> All I have is my official "ID Card" (which clearly proves that I'm over 18) - this is all I can provide for the Chaturbate age verification process!
If the Chaturbate support insists on a 2nd form of ID, this will put an abrupt end to our 2 year long career on Chaturbate... and this would be a shock, since we consider Chaturbate as our "worling home"!

Plea to @punker barbie
From my point of view, everything more or less looks like a technical problem, with several accounts blocking each others, while the individual broadcasters (us) working (or trying to work) on these accounts are already age-verified for years.
There can't be any reasonable doubt about the age of me and my partner, after working on Chaturbate for over 2 years with our former studio account and after re-uploading several copies of your IDs for our new accounts. This also makes any request for additional IDs obsolete!

=> So please, Punker Barbie - look into this issue and mediate between us and the support, to have your two accounts "Latin6Studio" + "LatinSex66" age verified and unlocked (unbanned)!

Thank you very much for your assistance, we highly appreciate any help you can give us!

with best regards

YR (LatinGirl66)

uuuuuhhh.... I just received an email from Chaturbate support, stating that both accounts should be working now.... and it really seams that both are indeed fully functional!!!!

Not sure if anybody here have already done anything or if the Chaturbate support have re-evaluated my issue and finally followed my reasoning....

... but howsovever - THANK YOU VERY MUCH - I'm really happy now :party:

with best regards

YR (LatinGirl66)

Upvote 0
uuuuuhhh.... I just received an email from Chaturbate support, stating that both accounts should be working now.... and it really seams that both are indeed fully functional!!!!

Not sure if anybody here have already done anything or if the Chaturbate support have re-evaluated my issue and finally followed my reasoning....

... but howsovever - THANK YOU VERY MUCH - I'm really happy now :party:

with best regards

YR (LatinGirl66)
Happy to hear that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
hi punker barbie, my username is mandodango1, i sent my valid driver license but they asked for my passport but it is expired and i cant get a new one now what should i do can u help please
Unfortunately, a passport is required for your account. You are welcome to submit age verification once you are able to obtain a current passport.

Upvote 0
greetings! @punker barbie
my username is: hornyygentleman
i hope you're doing well. recently i was informed that my verification was about to expire. so i reuploaded my identity documents but verification got rejected. the reason was "the passport doesn't have a signature". it is the same format passport that i had submitted the first time. the signature on my passport is on a different page. i have attached the image of that page as well in my second upload attempt, as well. would you please be kind enough to look into it? ty!!

Upvote 0
greetings! @punker barbie
my username is: hornyygentleman
i hope you're doing well. recently i was informed that my verification was about to expire. so i reuploaded my identity documents but verification got rejected. the reason was "the passport doesn't have a signature". it is the same format passport that i had submitted the first time. the signature on my passport is on a different page. i have attached the image of that page as well in my second upload attempt, as well. would you please be kind enough to look into it? ty!!
Support has advised this has been resolved. Please be sure to email Support at support@chaturbate.com for assistance with these inquiries.

Reactions: hornygentleman
Upvote 1
Support has advised this has been resolved. Please be sure to email Support at support@chaturbate.com for assistance with these inquiries.
hey! sorry to bother you again but, emails to support haven't been helpful. my account was verified after you looked into it but now it's unverified once again and it is the same issue. could you please help resolve this permanently? it'd be very kind of you.
my username: hornyygentleman

Upvote 0
hey! sorry to bother you again but, emails to support haven't been helpful. my account was verified after you looked into it but now it's unverified once again and it is the same issue. could you please help resolve this permanently? it'd be very kind of you.
my username: hornyygentleman
Support has advised there are no current restrictions on your account and that it is age verified. Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com with details and screenshots if you are experiencing an issue.

Reactions: hornygentleman
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.