AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification - ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2022
Hello there,

my case is: I was using the chaturbate account for a year and 2 weeks ago I got a site message - age verification is needed.

So, I've uploaded the national passport (a different one, than I used for initial verification - because I lost it).

After that I got banned.

Case was created: #20155307
Login: devochca_is_ada

The answer: "Thank you for your email and patience. Recently we received a serious report regarding issues with your account. As a protective measure, your account was suspended pending investigation. After investigation, the suspension on your account has been removed. We apologize for the inconvenience"

Before the ban (during age verification process) I have created a new account and used an international passport. So, got banned there as well.

Recent message from chaturbate was (#20198468):

We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Do I have any chance to solve that issue? The identification is 100% real - having two passports - national and international.

Status
Not open for further replies.